Chapter 42

Doeun's POV

Yeonjun smiled softly and tried to help me with my bag which I just took it from him without saying anything. The air was so dense between us, I couldn't even see his face anymore.

He made it awkward, he ruined everything for us. But why is it that I'm so attracted to him?

I cleared throat,

"I'll be going now,"

"Wait, I'll leave once I see you go in." He offered, and at the moment when I looked into his eyes,

I saw the glint of his eyes before Chaeryoung. Happiness. I watched him walk off with his hands in his pockets.

I felt like crying after I looked at him and he just nodded understandingly, as if he knew what I was thinking. "O-okay...goodnight Doeun." He said awkwardly before leaving.

I just wanted to go up to him and hug him tightly, but I held back from the action. I sighed into the cold air and went home.

The next morning, I woke up yawning. It was the weekend and I could sleep in. I checked my phone to see text messages from...the devil.

No, not really but from Yeonjun.

YeonjunChoi.ce: Doeun~ TXT is performing in the nearby Bighit Concert arena. Can you come?

YeonjunChoi.ce: Are you asleep already?

YeonjunChoi.ce: hmm...okay, goodnight princess. Call me in the morning.

I rolled my eyes, as if I'm going to call him.

My phone started buzzing and an incoming call from him made me jump.

Caller ID: "Ugh"

I accepted the call and placed it to my ear.

"What,"

"Good morning Doeun!" He chirped on the other side of the call, "I'm outside your house right now so open your door."

I groaned and dragged my feet to the door. Indeed he was outside. How could he even look so handsome being effortless.

I snapped out of it and I opened the door. He looked at me and walked towards me with a smile.

"Pffts haha," Yeonjun laughed. I rolled my eyes,

"What!" I barked at him, "Why are you here so early?"

"I wanted to take you on a date," Yeonjun replied, "We're going to somewhere really fun,"

I rolled my eyes, "Don't get the misconception that we're dating."

He wrinkled his nose cutely and smiled, "Ey~ Don't be like that~"

I scoffed and I motioned him to sit on the couch, "I'll be ready in infinity hours so wait here."

Yeonjun laughed, "I'll wait here."

I flipped my hair and walked to the bathroom, locking it. Aishhh! Why is he even here?!

Does he think that I'm going to accept him if he does this? Okay...maybe I will accept but still!

He's crazy...too crazy.

I turned on the water and took a quick shower. After the shower, I came out and was trying to dry my hair, but I slipped on the water and fell.

BANG!

I sighed and rubbed my head in pain. The door suddenly flung open and Yeonjun helped me up.

"You're so clumsy," Yeonjun smiled, "Are you hurt anywhere?"

He spotted a towel and wrapped it around me,

"I'm not hurt anywhere," I muttered, as he dried my hair with the towel. I felt my heart thumping. Yeonjun pulled me to in front of the mirror and dried my hair with the hair drier. He smiled looking at my bare face,

"My Doeun is still this pretty while barefaced," He continued drying my hair,

"Shut up," I glared at him.

Yeonjun snickered, "I mean it though,"

"Y-you're just saying this because you feel sorry," I mumbled, my face being flushed. He was looking in the mirror and looking at my face, and I looked away and I scoffed. Suddenly, I smelled something burning, and I touched my ear becoming hot and burning, from the hair drier's heat.

"A-ah!" I jumped from the chair, Yeonjun gasped and pulled the hair drier away from me. He smiled nervously and turned the drier off. I clutched my ear and cringed,

"Y-you! Did you have to burn my ear?!" I whined, throwing a mild tantrum. He chuckled,

"Oops..." His fingers gently touched my ear, blowing on it to cool it off. I felt his warmth from his cheek radiating off to my face and I bit my lips to prevent me from blushing. I could smell his cologne and I forgot how nice he smelled...

Wait what...

What was that you idiot?

"W-what are you doing!" I pushed him away and my heart was about to burst, I clutched my heart and took a few breaths,

"I was just cooling it off," He said innocently, "Why, did you not like it?"

I touched my cheek and felt that it was burning hot, "No...you're just being touchy all the sudden!"

Yeonjun chuckled, "Baby you're so cute when you're shy,"

I rolled my eyes and scoffed. "Shut up,"

.

.

.

Yeonjun brought me to his car, and I noticed that it was a different car than what he had so far.

More expensive looking...?

I flipped my hair vainly and he smiled opening the door to me. I climbed inside and leaned the farthest away from him.

He started driving and looked straight ahead, I saw him taking a few glances at me, but I ignored him.

"Aren't you going to ask me where we're going?" He asked. I shrugged,

"No," I mumbled. I heard his adorable laugh and his hand hold mine. The warmth spread throughout my body and I gulped when he gripped me even tighter.

When we arrived, I didn't even bother to see where we were, I looked around to see a white tent, are we going camping?

Yeonjun wrapped a scarf around me, making my cheeks blush and he warmly smiled at me.

"Don't want you to catch a cold!" Yeonjun cupped my face.

"Let's go," He swung my hand back and forth, pulling me to inside the tent. I went in and I saw a huge ice rink in the tent.

"I rented out the entire place," He said and I could see his breath in the air, "I'll go get the ice skates,"

He left and I felt my heart beating irregularly, huh...he went all out...but it's cute.

I guess ice skating is pretty fun, even if I suck at it.

"Sit down," A voice said behind me and I saw him smiling with skates on. I looked around to see no bench and I looked at him.

"Ah right, sit on my lap." He patted his legs.

I glared, "You crazy!?"

|A/N|
Sorry for the bug! I now realized that chapter 42 was missing! Sorry about that!!