Chapter 47

Doeun's POV

I was instantly at awe for the concert hall being extremely glamourous. I didn't know that TXT performed so professionally.

I saw so many fans waiting outside and when I entered the hall, Suzy came from out from a glass door and she motioned me to come in.

The fans that were waiting in line to see them all cheered for me and I slipped into the room with Suzy.

I looked around the spacious room, with the staff walking back and forth along with some black curtains being set up along the stage.

"Is TXT performing here?" I asked Suzy and she just smiled.

"TXT got us backstage passes to their concert, along with VIP seats." She explained, "We get to see them rehearse, sing, rap, dance, and get their makeup done."

"Woah," Yeonjun would look so cool with stage makeup, hair, and dancing...I'm drooling all the sudden wth.

In the corner of my eye, I saw Huening Kai with a bunch of hair rollers on his head. Huening Kai instantly went over to Suzy and gave her a peck on the cheek.

I looked at them with a smug smile, "It finally happened didn't it?"

"I guess it did..." Suzy said shyly as her boyfriend wrapped an arm around Suzy's waist.

Huening Kai smiled at me nodded.

"Yeonjun-hyung is in the styling room," He said to me, "He might be getting his hair done,"

I felt a smile flash on my face and I went to the room that Huening Kai motioned me to go.

I opened the door and I saw the rest of the members in the styling room having fun, dancing, singing, and rapping.

And there I saw Yeonjun, in the chair being styled by a stylist, and being illuminated by the lights from the mirror.

I stood from the back of the room and even when TXT shouted my name to greet me, Yeonjun didn't seem to hear me.

"Doeun!" Soobin came to greet me. "You came!"

"I did," I smiled to him and all the other members, Soobin had dyed his hair jet black instead of a light fluffy brown.

Taehyun was the exact opposite, he dyed his hair a lighter color, bringing out the color in his eyes and his flawless skin.

Beomgyu still had the pale blondish hair and had a light pinkish tint on his lips. I couldn't stop staring at his face.

"Woah, you guys all look so cool," I jumped up and down from excitement, "I'll be looking forward to your performance."

"Ey don't." Beomgyu said humbly, "I might mess up with the choreography,"

"No you won't, you said that Cat and Dog was the most fun dance," Soobin chuckled like an angel.

"Well, Yeonjun-hyung is still getting his hair done," Taehyun said, "He's over there if you want to see him,"

Yeonjun was almost done with the stylist adding some lip tint on his lips. I felt a spark of jealousy but kept it to myself.

The light from the mirror softly pushed onto his small face and his lips had a slight pout in a triangle shape.

He slightly brushed his gray hair out of the way which was perfectly styled with a small curl near his bangs.

I was looking at him scroll through his phone through the mirror. When I finally walked up to him and pushed a finger to the back of his shoulder,

"You're not even saying hi to your girlfriend," I said teasing him with a glare.

Yeonjun's face instantly changed from a cold and stiff expression to a warm smile.

"You're here~" He slid his hand to my outer waist pulling the chair I was on closer to him.

"How do I look?" Yeonjun immediately looked to the mirror and fixed his hair. I found his behavior adorable and I couldn't stop staring at him.

I cleared my throat and rolled my eyes,
"You look fine."

"What! I look more handsome than at school!" He boasted making me snicker.

I rolled my eyes playfully, "아랐어...I guess you look cool,"

"Cool?"

"I mean handsome," I said nervously thinking that he wasn't satisfied with his answer from me.

"Handsome?"

I groaned before uttering the words through my mouth, "Hot."

He finally cracked a smile and laughed.

"I wasn't asking to hear 'hot' from you," Yeonjun snickered, elbowing my side, "Do you think I'm hot?"

"Y-yah!" I slapped his chest and my face fumed red.

"Guys my girlfriend said I'm hot," Yeonjun said aloud to his members in the room. TXT just snickered,

"And why are you telling us this?" Soobin chuckled.

"야 just listen okay?" Yeonjun snapped, making Taehyun and Beomgyu laugh.

Just then, Huening Kai and Suzy came in the room.

"Where were you guys?" Taehyun asked the couple coming in.

"Just meeting with the fans outside," The maknae responded, "But it sucked because Suzy had to pretend that she was a fan in the line."

"Huening oppar held my hand!" Suzy said sarcastically making all of us burst into laughter.

"You should've seen all the other fans around you having heart eyes and screaming," Huening laughed.

"I don't want to think about it," Suzy mentally pushed two fingers to her temples trying to get rid of the screaming. "Wait wait, Soobin," Suzy said, "How did you guys even get a concert hall like this?"

"Oh, our group TXT was just a dance and vocal group underground," Soobin said, "And we got invited to perform here."

I nodded in understanding and looked back at Yeonjun.

"Hey we have 15 minutes before we have to go on stage," Beomgyu glanced at his watch, "We'll give the two couples a few minutes and then we have to go back to rehearsing."

Yeonjun nodded and Huening Kai gave a thumbs up.

"Okay Soobin-hyung let's go meet the fans outside," Taehyun said bring Beomgyu along the way. Huening Kai and Suzy ended up going to a dressing room because he wanted to show her around.

It was only me and Yeonjun left in the room. The room fell quiet and I heard shuffling from him.

He had a black suit on that made his long legs look longer than they already were. He also had a black suit coat making him broad shouldered. I didn't realize I was drooling.

"Are you going to say anything or just stare at me?" Yeonjun said cheekily to me. I rolled my eyes.

"S-since when was I looking at you?" I folded my arms.

"Okay okay," Yeonjun laughed at me, "Right, I wanted to do something before I went on stage."

"What?" I asked him, and he proceeded to grab his phone but not answer my question.

I heard slow jazz music coming from his phone, Yeonjun slowly held my hand grasping it warmly.

He held me close to him and rocked my back and forth at a calming pace. I felt sleepy and I rested my head against his chest; hearing his heart softly
beating. I didn't realize that we were slow dancing, but it felt so romantic and I felt myself fall for him.

Yeonjun sweetly pecked my temple making me blush; as Suzy and Huening Kai finally came out of the dressing room.