Chapter 44

Yeonjun's POV

So beautiful...too perfect.

I stared at her face, and she moved in her sleep. I felt pain for her, I shouldn't have brought it up. I saw her eyes gently flutter open and I darted away from her, leaning to the other side of the car.

I chapped my lips and I looked away.

"G-goodnight." I said clearing my throat. She nodded and slightly bowed to me before she left the car.

I rolled down the car window and looked at her retreating from the car, into the darkness.

"Goodnight Doeun..." I sighed and started my car to leave.

—————————///————————

Doeun's POV

I woke up to the feeling of sunshine on my face, and then I heard a huge slam echoing in the house.

"What the!" I exclaimed and got out of the bed to see Suzy already barged in my bedroom.

"Get up get up," Suzy pulled off the blanket exposing me to the cold. "TXT is meeting at the Shilla Hotel lounge, so we have to get ready."

I groaned at her early schedule.

"It's the weekend, why can't we have a day off?"

"You pabo! It's Christmas, you know how hard Soobin had to wait for this reservation?"

I sighed, "But I'm so tired~"

"Get up, we'll be out in an hour so get ready!" Suzy commanded before leaving me alone in my bedroom.

------------------------/////////////------------------------

Suzy and I took the bus as we arrived at the Shilla Hotel. I looked around to see the 5-star hotel and I was in awe for how it looked.

"Wahh, everything is so pretty here!" I gushed and she laughed. "We should thank Soobin for getting this place. Wasn't it expensive?"

"You bet," Suzy said, "Big bro said that it was almost impossible to find a place to celebrate. It's a good thing that my big bro knew the marketing manager,"

I nodded in response and hid the bag of dirt under my purse.

"Uh..Doeun? Are you okay? Why did you bring a bag of dirt?" Suzy asked me. "Are you sick somewhere?"

I shrugged, "You'll see,"

She chuckled and patted my back like a proud dad, "Alright then."

I nodded, "Ah, it's getting cold. We should go in," I smiled and dragged Suzy in. We were led by the doormen in the lobby to a separate lounge. The hallways leading to it were beautiful, there were antique books along with a soft copper lighting surrounding us. There were frequent mirrors and I saw my reflection.

Jesus this hotel looked way too expensive for me to be in. Suzy opened the orange wooded door and TXT was waiting for all of us.

Suddenly Yeonjun got up from his chair to greet me.

"Doeun you're here," He beamed at me and motioned me to sit down next to him.

I just glanced at him and looked at the decorations around the room. The fairy lights were gently making the room brighter, it wasn't that bright in there. The dimmed room gave a romantic affect,

There were presents everywhere and the evergreen tree scent filled the room. The lounge was rather big and we were only occupying a small area of the lounge.

Not to mention that there was a small buffet with a chef behind the counter and smiling at both of us.

Was this a dream?

"Suzy, sit here," Huening Kai patted the seat next to him and Suzy blushed a red face and carefully went over to her.

I sent her a wink and she blushed slightly pointing her head to Huening Kai. I saw the plate of cookies on the coffee table and a variety of finger food.

"So, first we're going to go give gifts to each other and sing some karaoke." Yeonjun said, "That's, if you stupid heads even got me any presents,"

We all chuckled, "Of course we did hyung," Beomgyu chuckled.

Yeonjun looked at me, "Starting with you,"

"What did my girlfriend get me?" Yeonjun smiled and cuddled into my arm, Yeonjun...what are you doing to my heart?

"First of all, I'm not your girlfriend." I said pointing out, "I got you a bag of dirt." I plopped the dirt bag on the table and sulked.

Yeonjun looked at my dirt bag and smiled nervously, "W-wow...I love it..." In the corner of my eye, I saw

Suzy chuckle but cover it up with a laugh. I snickered back clearing my throat.

Yeonjun smiled nervously again with a laugh this time, "I love it Doeun-ah, thank you~"

I raised my brow and snickered. How can he like it when I literally gave him a bag of dirt?? Weirdo...

"You don't like it?" I played along, and he just gave me a sheepish smile.

"I'm kidding, here's your present," I handed him the large box that had a yellow and blue bow on it.

I saw his eyes widen and he hugged me even tighter, "Wah, this is mine?" 

I pouted and pretended that I didn't like his affection when I did, very much.

"Eugh," TXT jeered, "Get a separate room to yourselves,"

"Aish," I glared at TXT as Yeonjun opened the box and saw new skateboard and athletic clothes. I saw him beam in happiness and Yeonjun looked at me with a smile.

"Why did you have to spend so much..." His voice trailed off, "Anyways, thank you~"

I felt the corners of my lips forming into a grin.

Huening Kai loved the mint chocolate lotion and penguin plushie. He shared the mint chocolate lotion with Suzy and they were both blushing the entire time they were together.

Taehyun instantly sprayed the caramel men's cologne inside the lounge making out heads hurt a lot from the scent being sprayed everywhere.

Beomgyu really liked the BTS phone case and posters, along with the Guitar strings, so he could sound better than ever. He gave me an angelic smile and thanked me.

Soobin ate all the bread as soon as I gave it to him, and also shared the mint lotion with all of the TXT members including me and Suzy.

I had to admit everyone really liked my gifts.

But back to what I got, Huening Kai got me a plushie of BT21 which I loved a lot.

Soobin got me a Korean rice roll cake filled with sweet crème. I had a piece right away and I couldn't get enough how soft it was.

Taehyun got me a pair of vans shoes in black and pink, I thanked him a lot for spending so much money on me.

Beomgyu got me a set of Chanel perfume and also got Suzy perfume too. Yeonjun...

He didn't get me anything.

Ugh, what did I even expect from him, I bet he doesn't even feel an ounce of guilt from me spending my money for him.

|A/N|
Author here! Coming with another update next! Stay tuned!!
Oh and also, a lot of you guys thought that I was having writers block...? But no, I had and still have a bunch of health issues going on so I was/and kinda still am on a hiatus so, if that's what you guys were wondering :)