Chapter 13

Do-eun's POV

"Finally you guys are here." I saw Beomgyu getting up from the mall bench.

I stretched my legs and walked over to TXT.

"Oh my god, they're all so handsome." Girls took pictures of TXT. Taehyun pretended to have a red carpet photoshoot.

"Looking fabulous like always," Taehyun flipped his imaginary hair, and the group burst into laughter.

Taehyun smiled at all of us.

We ended up traveling as a huge group, with 7 people going to target all at once.

"Woah, everything is so red here..." Soobin said, "Is this like a red store or something?"

"Not really, it's just a grocery store," Kai explained.

I was laughing at Huening Kai for accidentally spilling glitter all over his clothes. But suddenly, I felt a jerk in my hand and someone pulled me away from TXT.

I was kicking my feet and trying to scream, but the attacker slapped a hand over my mouth, and I could finally recognize the scent.

I turned my head to see Yeonjun laughing nervously. I mentally cursed, and I kicked his leg.

"Ah!" he yelped, "What was that for?"

I glared, "Why did you do that?!"

"It was a joke! Take it easy!" Yeonjun rubbed his shin. "What if I can't dance anymore?"

I rolled my eyes, "Even if you have your legs taken away, you'll still be able to dance."

"Yeah right!" He insisted, "Does that mean...you'll..."

Yeonjun pulled my waist closer, "You'll help me dance?"

"Aish!" I elbowed him in the ribcage and I took off running.

"Yah! Wait!"

Yeonjun eventually caught up to me, and he offered to get some coffee for me. I was waiting, and I spotted him waiting in line, but I also saw another student obviously flirting with him.

But being the playboy that Yeonjun is,

He played along, and I saw her giving a piece of paper to him.

Probably her number...

She started complimenting his blazer, and he was blushing. Ugh...

I hate her, but she's so pretty...

Of course he would choose her over me. My self-esteem dropped to my feet.

I rolled my eyes, and put a resting bitch face when he came back.

"Yah, what's wrong. Why do you look so mad?" He asked me, setting the coffee down.

I ignored him and scrolled through my Instagram feed. He started making a ruckus, and clapped in my face, and I just turned away from him.

Yeonjun slumped back into his chair and leaned back closer.

"Are you mad at me?"

I shrugged, "No."

Yeonjun pushed the coffee in front of me, "Drink."

I rolled my eyes.

"Yah," He said all serious.

"What?" I looked up at him and I noticed how mad he looked.

I bit my lips.

"You look pretty out of your school uniform." He smiled.

I blushed so hard at that, and he got the hint that I was upset earlier but now okay.

"He's so handsome~" A girl in the table next to us gushed.

I rolled my eyes, and brushed the hair out of his eyes.

"Thank you for the coffee baby..." I smiled.

I could obviously tell that he was taken back, and the girl next to us' shoulder's dropped.

"Love, did you just call me baby?"

My heart started beating rapidly, did he just call me "love"?

I blushed at the comment and my face turned Scarlett.

He started laughing and I didn't find it funny.

"Why are you laughing?" I folded my arms.

"Were you..." Yeonjun leaned in closer, "Jealous?"

I stammered, "W-What are you talking about?"

"Ohhh, you were jealous." Yeonjun winked at me, "Don't worry. I only have eyes for you."

I looked away from him but I slapped his arm, "Shut it with your nonsense."

"Why were you though?"

I bit my lips before answering, "Those girls just sound really...annoying and clingy."

"Is that it?"

I nodded.

"Okay..." He said to me before turning to the girls, "Excuse me,"

The girl practically had heart eyes looking at him, and she gave him a paper and pencil for her number and slid it over.

"My girlfriend here says to stop be annoying and clingy." He said with a smile, "I think you're annoying too so we're going."

I looked back at him like he was crazy, and he took my wrist and we took off running again before the girls caught us of something.

"I did what you asked," He smiled cheekily at me. "Now buy me something."

"I didn't even ask you to do that." I rolled my eyes sipping my iced coffee.

"Hey! But I bought you coffee and I also played along with you." He poked me in the arm. I sighed.

"Fine. What do you want me to buy you?" I asked, giving in.

"I want you..." Yeonjun leaned into me and I froze, "To buy me BTS merchandise."

I rolled my eyes, "Like stickers or posters or-

"I'm kidding." He chuckled, "You don't have to buy me anything." Yeonjun smiled at me a cocked his head.

I felt my heart's pace get faster again.

"Are you going to stare all day princess?" He smirked at me.

I bit my lip and felt my body temperature rising.

"N-no!" I denied, "D-did you just call me princess?"

He shrugged at me, "Did I?"

Yeonjun pretended that he didn't know what I was talking about.

"Say this for me," He said, "wang-ja"

"Wangja?" I questioned, "You mean prince?"

"Did you just call me Prince?"

I rolled my eyes, "Whatever!" I looked around to see a large group of people walking up to us. I realized it was TXT looking not so impressed.

I rolled my eyes, "I didn't tell you to say that!"

"Yah, this was a group mall time not a date alone time." Taehyun folded his arms and frowned.

Soobin smirked, and nudged Yeonjun. "Aish what?" Yeonjun responded aggravated.

"Oh right," Soobin said, "I caught these two naughty things in bed together today."

"WHAT?!" TXT yelled all at once.

"N-no it's not what it seems!" I stammered and in the corner of my eye, I spotted Yeonjun smirking.

A/N
Sorry guys! I took like a 4 week hiatus because I was so busy with everything Oml
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! 💜❤️💜