Return to earth

Several things before we get started.
1. A metahuman is the same thing as an osmosian. So an osmosian like Kevin E. Levin is a metahuman and a metahuman like the flash is an osmosian.
2. In this universe Ben Tennyson never became famous on earth.... yet.
3. The justice league does not have a space station yet. All they have is the hall of justice.
4. The justice league have never faced a full scale invasion. They might have fought a few invaders but not a whole entire invasion army.
That's it.

The universe is a large and endless place. It's constantly growing and it's never stopping. With its ever expanding size the universe is the largest thing ever. You would think that with its ever expanding size that no one person could save everyone in the universe all at once. If so, then you'd be wrong. There is one person in this universe who has saved it not once, not twice, but 4 different times. He even had to recreate it and helped create the universe on separate occasions. That person is Benjamin Kirby Tennyson. The hero of countless worlds, guardian of all galaxies, savior of the entire universe. His home world is a small planet named Earth. However he has not set foot on it in the past 4 years, ever since his 18th birthday.

For all of Ben's life he had been raised by his extended family. Uncle Carl and aunt Sandra Gabe Ben everything he needed to grow up. They even showed him pictures of his parents. His mom was Megan Tennyson. His dads name was dean. Uncle Carl and aunt Sandra never got his last name. His aunt and uncle told him many stories of both. His grandpa max even told Ben stories of his mom being in the plumbers. How she was one of the best. Never did it cross Ben's mind that his dad might have been an alien.

On his 18th birthday, Ben was at the kitchen table blowing out the candles on his birthday cake. His friends and family surrounding him and clapping after the candles were all out. The cake was then cut and everyone started eating. As Ben was enjoying a conversation between himself, Rook, Kevin, and Gwen when grandpa max cane up to him.

"Ben. Can we talk?" Max asked. Ben smiled at his grandpa.

"Sure." Ben said. Not moving.

"In private?" Max asked. Ben's smile dropped as he became a little confused.

"Uh... Yeah. Sure." Ben said. Ben then got up and Max led Ben upstairs to Ben's room. Inside Azmuth, creator of the omnitrix, waited for them on Ben's bed. "Azmuth. What are you doing here." Ben asked.

"Your grandfather asked me here." Azmuth replied.

"Why did you ask him to come here grandpa?" Ben asked. Grandpa max sighs.

"Ben.... what do you know about your dad?" Grandpa max asked. Ben looked confused.

"He was a foreigner visiting America for a while. He met mom during the visit and then things progressed all the way to me." Ben said sounding a little confused. "Why?" Grandpa Max looked a little uncomfortable.

"Would you like me to say it?" Azmuth asked. Max looked a little hesitant but nodded. Azmuth then looked straight at Ben. "Your father was an alien." He said without hesitation. Ben was shocked by the state. He remained quiet for a while before grabbing a chair from his desk and sitting down.

"Ben. You ok?" Max asked.

"Yeah. Yeah. I'll be fine. I just.... I don't know. I guess I never thought I'd be half alien." Ben said.

"Technically three fourths. Your grandma was an annodite remember." Azmuth stated.

"Right. But I don't have any annodite in me." Ben said. He then thought for a few moments. "So what kind of alien was my dad?" Ben asked.