Chapter 7

"impressive Mr lupin,"

"Thank you professor Slughorn," I smiled at his compliment and caught a glimpse of a Veil smirking,

"you have prepared a perfect Draught of peace! Not to mention you did it in quite a small timing. Of course Miss Evans and Miss Désir, like always, are the first to finish. But!" he abruptly raised his hand high in the air, "if you continue progressing, you might be just as talented!"

I was proud of my potion and hearing James and Siruis groan behind me made it ten times better.

As I started to pack my belongings I turned to look at Lily who was silently congratulating me and Viel who was mouthing," I told you,"

"Her advice got you an outstanding on that potions test, that's unfair!" Siruis pouted, "We don't get those types of grades,"

"Well maybe," I suggested, "you should also asked her for advice, in the end I still did the work to get that grade,"

"Yeah but we're not her friends, it would be wierd," James turned to Siruis, getting his approval on the subject,

"She's not my friend neither you know,"

"right," James turned to Siruis letting him finish his sentence, "she's your giiirlfriiiend,"

"when are you guys going to stop with that seriously,"

"I don't know, it's kind of funny to see you so irritated, normally you just brush us of," James nodded in agreement with Sirius's statement

"You know Moony, we're only teasing, but if you really what to get to know her, you gotta start talking with her,"

I snorted at James's comment, "well last time I check, I've already talked to her, better than what you guys have tried,"

"what are you talking about," James looked confused, "we're not interested in getting to know her,"

"please, she's a transfer student, who has pretty much every slytherin on her bad side. She's extremely smart, doesn't let anyone walk all over her and properly wouldn't refuse revenge against a couple slytherin's. You guys must be practically falling on your knees with how in love you both are, "

" alright, " James raised his hands in defeat," its a bit exaggerated but it's true! She would be prefect  help, imagine how many pranks we could pull on the slytherin's inside their own common room! "

" So many possibilities Moony! So many, "Siruis as always being dramatic, "do you comprehend Remus? It would be amazing, that's why you must befriend her, "

"alright, stop getting ahead of yourselves! I am not befriending her so that we can play pranks on slytherin's,"

"oh come on Moony," James and Siruis pleaded in unison,

"No, I won't," I paused a second looking at them, "I'm befriending her because she is interesting and we have things in common, like pranking slytherins,"

They high-fived each other before taking me into an embrace, "we love you," they cried, "I know," I rolled my eyes, " I love you too,"