Chapter 38

"we are not a couple,"

"wait, what?" I was so confused, "but you just said that you loved me,"

"listen instead of cutting me off!" Viel narrowed her eyes, "I just don't want others knowing,"

"Are you embarrassed of me?"

"Stop!" she cupped my face into her hands, "it has nothing to do with you and more about my grandmother,"

"McGonagall? What does she have to do with any of this? On no, is it one of those situations were I end up kind of dating her because she's over protective,"

She looked at me in confusion, "what the!? No! Well not entirely no, she is really over protective. I think it's better that we see if this works before telling others. So that just incase if we break up, McGonagall won't track you down to murder you in your sleep,"

"she'd do that?"

"for her granddaughter very much, already had to convince her to leave you alone after the scenario of truth or dare,"

"She wanted to murder me!?" my eyes shook open,

"no of couse kind of not,"

"Alright now I'm terrified,"

"enough to not want to date me?"

"No, any sacrifice or torture is worth living for you,"

"don't be so chessy, seriously doesn't suit you,"

"So this is it? Are we a thing?"

"Why do you say it as if it were your fatal death?"

I rolled my eyes, "answer the question, am I or am I not allowed to kiss you now?"

"you can kiss me whenever you like, so long as we're alone,"

"so really like never, at least at the moment,"

She frowned her eyebrows, "what are you talking about we've be alone twice this week and it's Wednesday,"

"Not enough!" I pulled her towards me and kissed her with as much passion as I could, knowing that there were no consequences to follow.

After a couple of seconds she pushed me away, "I can't breathe!" she cried out, "let me breathe! Are you Trying to kill me on our first day as a couple,"

I chuckle, "I waited to long to be able to do that, I'm sorry,"

Her cheeks flashed a bright red, she was so cute, "stop being so flirty you got the girl don't need to seduce her anymore,"

"you like it when I say cheesy stuff, admit it,"

She playfully pushed me back, "only would I answer that in death!"

I slightly smirked, "then maybe I should kiss you a little longer,"