Chapter 45

Thats officially where we are now,

"Remus! What did you do!" Viel furiously shouted at me as she stormed towards my bed,

"Hi," I wasn't sure of what to do, and I don't think she really knew either.

She stood there infront of my bed starring at me angrily, without saying a word, as if she didn't know what to say.

On the other side of my bed there was James, Peter and Siruis all starring at both me and Viel in confusion.

There was a long awkward silence as we awaited the moment Viel would start shouting at me, but it never seemed to arrive.

"I heard some things but I don't know which parts are true and which are false," lily had just charged into the hospital wing momentarily distracting us all.

"Oh god," Lily whispered as she looked at us, James had broken his glasses, Siruis had blood in his hair, Viel looked like she had rolled in mud for fun and I had broken my hand, "what in merlin's name happened?"

"Dumstrang boys is what happened," Peter spoke, "they got in a fight,"

"Why would you fight?" Lily asked,

"because those assholes!" I tried to explained but I got cut off,

"Woah Woah moony!" Siruis stopped,

"yeah, we get that you're angry but bad language is so unlike you," James tried to justify,

"it doesn't matter," I huffed, "they deserved what they got,"

"wait a second," lily tried to put the pieces together, "you got involved in the fight Remus?"

"yes and I am proud of myself for knocking that bastard out,"

"You punhed him until he blacked out," lily seemed shocked,

"no actually," Siruis corrected, "it only took one punch moony's got some strength,"

"what, why did you get in a fight and who did Remus knock out?"

"James," Viel suddenly spoke, she had been so silent I might had forgotten she was even there,

"James from Dumstrang ?" lily asked, "Did he harass you again?"

"AGAIN!?" I could feel the anger coming back,

"let's not talk about this now," Viel tried to push the problem away, "it's clearly upsetting Remus,"

"No you tell me right now what he's been doing," I huffed in anger,

"Another time," she tried to confront me by placing a hand on my shoulder, "I'm alright now he won't be bothering me anytime soon, thanks to you, I guess,"

Somehow her simple words and soothing touch were enough to erase all of my anger, "I know you're not pleased with what I did, I'm sorry, but I couldn't stand him touching or treating you like that,"

"I know, I'm not angry, even though maybe I should be," Viel smiled lovingly at me, "I thought I was but I can't bring myself to be,"

"yeah about that," Siruis coughed trying to interrupt us on purpose, "is anyone going to talk about what Remus said!?"

"oh yeah, I forgot," James hummed,

"forgot? How can you forget THAT!" Siruis raised his hands,

"umm I'm sorry," lily intervined, "what are you talking about,"

"it was an accident, I didn't mean to say it, it doesn't hold any meaning," I tried to cover up, badly,

"Oh so you just ACCIDENTLY, call people your girlfriend?" Siruis dramaticly asked,

"WHAT!" Lily turned towards Viel, "you're dating and I was unaware!?"

"actually," Viel corrected, "no one was unaware of it,"

"aaaa haa! So it's true!" James raised his finger,

"guys calm down," I tried but helas with no success,

"No, we have a million questions," Siruis quickly responded,

I sighed, "oh god,"

"maybe ask later?" Viel tried to convince, "you know when Remus feels better,"

"have you kissed?" lily asked,

"how long has it been?" Siruis continued,

"Why didn't you tell us?" James questioned

Viel sighed, "what about you Peter, do you have a question?"

Peter slowly looked at everyone before he asked, "do you give each other cute nicknames?"

Viel and I both looked at each other as we realized we had never given each other nicknames.

I think we were taken by surprise by that realization, actually to be honest I think it made us realize that we didn't do many things couples do together.