Chapter 13

"do I really have to come to the match tomorrow?" I was trying to get myself out of it,

"nope, you have to come Moony," Siruis insisted, "it's gryffindor against ravenclaw. We really can't let them win, otherwise we're out."

"yeah padfoot is right Moony, you're like our good luck charm, we need you there," James added,

"bullshit," I stated, "since when am I a good luck charm exactly, and why was I never informed?"

"telling the good luck bringer sometimes diminishes the luck they bring," James quickly made up,

"good, so now I don't have to come because you just told me, so I bring no luck now,"

"No, Moons please," Siruis tried,

"it's raining tomorrow, I seriously don't want to sit in the rain,"

"who said you had to?" someone else entered our conversation, "umbrellas exist,"

"Yes !" Siruis cheered, "Listen to Viel's advice! Bring an um-bri-lla?"

"it's umbrella Black," She corrected

"yeah, what I said,"

"Alright, sure, except I don't have an umbrella, because mine broke! Because SOMEONE," I stared dircetly at Siruis, "thought it would help them fly better,"

"ohhh that's what an umbfilla is?" Siruis asked,

"you're getting further away from the correct pronunciation Black," Viel rolled her eyes, "besides, you can always share with me lupin,"

"would we even fit together under one umbrella?"

She slightly smirked, "if I engorgio it, yes, yes we will,"

"Why is she allowed to do it but when I do its 'no Siruis, bad Siruis don't you dare Siruis,'"

"because," James replied, "Viel isn't trying to engorgio a spider or a tree sitting right next to a classroom,"

"pff whatever," Siruis walked away, with James quickly following behind yelling, "don't try and engorgio that same tree!"

"a serious problem that Siruis Black," Viel chuckled,

"did you just?" I was surprised,

"anyway," she changed the subject, "do you want to come with me tomorrow or was the rain an excuse because you really just don't want to go?"

"No, I'll come with you, wouldn't pass up the opportunity to watch my house win."

"if you say so," she laughed once again as she walked away, "gryffindor's and their pride,"

"wait! What's that suppose to mean?" was she implying we were going to lose?

"hello and good day ladies and gentlemen! We are here today to watch an incredible match of quidditch go down. Today will be GRYFFINDOR against RAVENCLAW!"

I really hoped James or Siruis wouldn't ask me to explain my favorite part about the match because in all honesty I wasn't really watching. The best part about this match was I was standing right next to Viel.

I had never yet seen her in anything other than her slytherin robes. Though she was still wearing a green sweater, I think she liked the color green, but not because it was her house's color.

Her clothes were rather baggy and maybe a size too big for her, but she pulled it off really well. She tighten her brown pants with a black belt and tucked in her sweater half way. Around her neck she had a small black scarf, with a few white strips and white dots.

She looked really pretty, I wish I could see her dressed like this more often.

On a couple occasions she caught me staring but I don't think she caught on, she simply smiled while looking at me and only turned away once the game became interesting once more.

"What a game! Am I right," Siruis nugded James,

"definitely! Had we not caught the snitch at that exact moment I'm sure the ravenclaws would have won,"

"most likely, but man did we beat their asses! Now we just gotta do the same to the slytherin's next week,"

"please do," Viel interrupted, "otherwise I'm gonna have to here about how they beat you guys for weeks on end,"

"they seriously talk about it for weeks?" I asked

"don't act like when you guys win against slytherin you don't party till the end of time,"

"true," confirmed Siruis, "but I wouldn't have thought the slytherin's were like that,"

"believe me," Viel sighed, "we're just as competitive and proud as you gryffindor's,"