A Second Book!!

I can't believe it! After working on this book for 5 months we have finally reached it's end!

I never thought I would have so many people take an interest in it.

Though this book is finished I have some wonderful news!

Some of you may already know, as I wrote a comment about it on the 45th chapter.

But I will be writing a second book!

This part is for you to ask some questions if you wish and to give you all a little bit of information on what this second book will be about.

So here we go,

-the photo above will be the cover for the second book

-you may have noticed the change in the title of "we" to "they". This is because the second book will be written from the perspective of Viel instead of Remus.

-the story will begin 1 year after the mauraders have left hogwarts. This means they are apart of the order of the Phoenix.

-as you may have guessed this means the first wizarding war. That did technically start in 1970 but the story begins in 1978.

-the book will be understandable for anyone who hasn't read the first, though obviously I do recommend reading the first.

-there will be more sensitive topics such as, violence, abuse, suicide, murder and sex.

-obviously mentions of sex means smut.

-the story will explain Viel's life story (we'll have answers to her background, that's also why reading the first book could help)

-new characters will be introduced

-and on the topic of characters I will be further developing on Viel's relationship with the other mauraders.

There you have it! If there is anything else you would like to know feel free to leave a comment.

Though obviously I will not be spoiling, I will still answer your comments so please talk as much as you please!

The first chapter of the second book will be posted on Remus Lupin's birthday, the 10th of March.

Sadly that does mean I'm taking a two week break. Though I will be taking that time to concentrate on writing even more.
So stay tuned!

And I hope you stick around for the second book, because in my opinion it's better than the first! (I've started writing it)

LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!