Chapter 34

Disclaimer
There are mentions of sexual topics and nudity in this chapter.

I walked through the hallways in complete silence. It was late, no body was up anymore.
I was doing James and lily a favor.

They wanted to spend the evening together, but the two were headboy and girl of our house. Normally they should be checking the halls making sure all students were in bed. Instead tonight I was doing it.

Lily trusted me and being the previous prefect of our house, I knew the routine. I walked along checking classrooms and bathrooms as I passed by.

I didn't see or hear a thing, it was completely peaceful. As I made my way across the last hall I past the prefects bathroom.

It seemed unlocked, normally, it was always locked. Only prefects, headboys and girls had the key. One was given to you when you were given said role and taken back once you passed onto the next year.

I didn't know whether I should inspect the bathroom or not. It wasn't supposed to be open, no one was supposed to be in there. But if there was I shouldn't go in.

I listened closely to see if I could hear anyone, not a single sound. Maybe the last person forget to look it?

I slowly opened the door and walked into the bathroom inspecting it. I looked through the stalls to see if one was inside. Than I creeped over towards the sink, I turned on the water and washed of my hands and face.

"spying on me are you?" my head whipped around as soon as I heard the voice, it was coming from the bathtub. Oh no.

I was completely panicked I hadn't even paid attention to who spoke or what they said. I stood there behind the sinks to afraid to walk out and confront the person.

My breathing grew heavier by the second as I tried to think whether I could make a run for it or not. They weren't supposed to be up but I wasn't about to confront someone in a bathtub, to embarrassing.

"Remus?" called out the voice,

my eyes shot up, "Viel?" my face flashed with confusion, "Wait how did you know it was me?" I spoke still standing out of sight,

"I recognized your footsteps,"

She knows me that well, sweet, but also I'm a little scared of that knowledge.

"what are you doing in here, you shouldn't have the key and you shouldn't be out this late," I tried to give my voice some form of authority but it was in vain,

"Lily gave me hers,"

"still you shouldn't be out this late,"

"oh Moony, don't be so serious, as if it's out of the norm for us to walk around on school grounds passed curfew,"

She used my Nickname,

"Remus ? You still there,"

I must have spaced out, "yeah, yes, I am, yeap,"

She giggled as she swam around in the bath, creating a splashing noise, my face went red as I suddenly realized that behind this sink, Viel was in the bath naked.

"are you going to stay behind the sink all evening or are you going to show your face at one point,"

"Noooo!" I implored, "no! You're in the bath!"

"I can assure you there are more than enough bubbles, come on stop hiding!"

I hesitated I didn't want to put her in a vulnerable situation. "Viel, it's not a good idea,"

"when have we ever actually had a good idea?" I could hear the sass in her voice as she playfully mocked me,

"never to late to start," I tried to argue,

"start tomorrow," she hummed, "don't go good on me now,"

Oh god, what was she implying, I didn't know whether to follow along with her flirting or to run.

The water swished and crashed against the walls as she moved around in the water.

"you're going to put water everywhere Viel, stop it,"

"Make me," I swallowed down hard as the heat begun to rise straight to my head, there was definitely a tone of seduction in her words.

"Viel," I weakly mumbled,

"Remus," she purred in return,

"you're going a bit far,"

"I'll take full responsibility,"

"oh god," I mumbled under my breath, "what are you trying to play at Viel?"

"I'm bored and I wanna talk,"

"we're talking right now,"

"join me in the bath,"

I though I was going to choke on my own saliva, "I'm sorry what?"

"don't act so childish," she changed her tone to have it full with authority, "I'm just asking you to come in the bath that's it,"

"Viel we're not kids this is a bit extreme,"

"there's nothing sexual about it unless you make it sexual,"

This was to embarrassing I was as red as I could possibly be, "I don't want to walk around naked and I don't need to see you naked either,"

"I'll cover my eyes when you come in the bath, pinky promise I won't peak if you don't,"

I sighed harshly hoping it would evacuate some of the tension, "promise?"

"yes!" she hummed,

SOOOORRYYY! GOING TO HAVE TO WAIT NEXT CHAPTER FOR THE REST!!!