6. New (looking) house

We worked for hours on end, putting together furniture, filling up cupboards, hanging up shelves, but soon, we were done. "One more thing!" Said Reggie as he ran out of the house. He came back in with a can of black paint in his hands. "I can't just decorate a house with painting a wall!" He said, hurrying into David's room.

My phone viberates as I get a message from David.

Dave😊: Hey Nat
Dave😊: I just finished filming, I'm on my way
back now.

Ok great, hopefully you like what you see!

Dave😊: Wait what do you mean???

😉

Dave😊: NAT!!!!

"Alright Reggie, better be quick!" I warned. "He's on his way back now. You have maybe 45 minutes to finish off your masterpiece." He looked at me and smiled. "Hun 45 minutes is plenty! I could get this shit done in 25 minutes if I wanted to." I just laughed and rolled my eyes at him. I figured I'd just leave him be, and seeing as I had nothing else to do, I starts watching Netflix on the brand new TV.

David's pov

Nat😇: 😉

NAT!!!

Natalie wasn't replying to my messages. I'm really curious to find out what she meant. Maybe she did something to the house..? Maybe she finished interior decorating?? Or maybe she has a... suprise  waiting for me.... No, that's wrong. I should not be thinking that. I have no idea what has gotten into me lately.

I'm driving faster, not seeming to allow my mind to come to the conclusion that I was in... Love. It was weird. Really weird. I don't want to ruin our friendship. Heck I still don't feel in love. My mind was going crazy. What didn't help was that Stereo Hearts - By Adam Levine  just started playing on the radio.

My Heart's a stereo,
It beats for you so listen close,
Hear my thoughts in every note,
Oh, oh

Natalie's pov

Make me your radio,
And turn me up when you feel low,
This melody was meant for you,
Just sing along to my stereo

Reggie had finished painting David's room. David was supposed to be home any second now, so me and Reggie were just dancing around the room to Stereo Hearts - by Adam Levine  trying to pass some time.

I got a text from David that he was outside just as the song came to an end. I ran outside and handed him a blindfold. "Seriously?" He questioned. "Not even a 'hello' or 'how was our day?'" I gently pushed him, calling him an idiot under my breath. I tied on the blindfold and he gave me an over-exaggerated sigh, grabbing my hands for some direction.

I lead him through the front door and we eventually make it to the sitting room after all his fake falls and trips. "Ok, ready?" I ask him. "Wait no I'm really nervous!" He cries. I roll my eyes at him and sigh. "Can I take your blindfold off?" I question, ready to pull it off his eyes. "no." He replied after a couple seconds of silence. "Too bad." I say, pulling the blindfold off his head.

He opens his eyes, squinting at first. He sees the house and immediately gasps. "Holy shit..." He says slowly as he does a 360 look around the room. "Guys this is fucking incredible!" He says hugging us both. This room had a cloud couch, a fluffy rug, a huge flat screen TV, a nice wooden modern stand and... "Holy fuck you got a pool table!" He shouts jumping up and down. Me and Reggie burst into laughter as he runs over to get a closer look. "Hey dumbass there's more to the house you know?" Says Reggie to David. He looks at him and his eyes widen. We were gonna lead the way but he sprinted past us and in and out of all the rooms.

He was in the guest bedroom when he shouted, "Hey Nat this is gonna be your room if you say yes!" I chuckle. "Say yes to what?" Asks Reggie, confused. "What is he on about?" I giggle answering. "David asked me to be his assistant. He said I could move in." He high fives me. "Say yes." He whispered to me before we heard David's scream from his room. "OH MY GOD THIS IS FUCKING AMAZING!" He screamed. "The painting is incredible, the decor is incredible, the colour is incredible, this room is just fucking amazing in general." I smiled as he grabbed me and trapped me in a hug. He pulls Reggie in and soon we're all standing in the middle of the room laughing at eachother.