14. Confessions

Time skip // 1 month later // David's pov

We came home after a long day of blogging and went our separate ways to change into our pijamas. I walked into my room noticing Natalie's PJ's on my bed. I put them on my chair and went to the closet to go change. I pull my shirt off over my head in one move, grabbing my pj shirt to put on.

However, before I got the chance to put it on, the closet door opened and Natalie walked in. "Oh!" She said, staring at my bare body. "I'm so sorry, I left my PJ's in here I thought you were in the bathroom!" I laughed, telling her not to worry about it. Her eyes directed to my torso once more, so I decided I would tease her.

I walked out of the closet, stretching. I made my way over to where her PJ's were and picked them up. I turned around and saw her give her lip ever so slightly.

Natalie's pov

I did not expect David to have a six pack. I was gawking at his pack with my mouth wide open. He had a body like Jeff's. He walked around the room, stretching and shirtless, teasing me.

I bite my lip and see that he noticed, so I quickly raise my eyebrows and smirked, snatching my PJ's from his hands. He giggled and jumped into bed, still shirtless. I opened my mouth to ask him why, but closed it immediately after.

"I like it better like this," He said calmly, understanding exactly what I wanted to ask. I smiled and nodded.

I went into my room and changed into my silk pink pijamas, plastered with red hearts all over them. I let my hair down and wiped off all my makeup, before heading back into David's bedroom.

I came back in to see him topless laying under the covers. He smirked as our eyes met and I felt a blush creep onto my cheeks as I awkwardly walked over and sat on the bed. He raised the cover, encouraging me to join him. I slipped under the covers and felt him wrap his arms around me.

David's pov

When Natalie walked into my room she was being so cute and shy. Her body was stiff as she sat upright on my bed. As she snuggled into me I felt her body melt into mine as she relaxed.

Neither of us had to say anything, this moment was perfect in every way possible. Just me and her, in my bed, cuddling as some random movie began playing on the television.

As I was staring at Natalie, my mind wondered. I had clearly fallen for this girl, and I've fallen hard. I really wanted to tell her, but to be honest, I'm scared of rejection. Also, there's probably close to no chance that she likes me back. What's worse, it could ruin our friendship. And I am not risking something that valuable.

But then again, I wanted her to know. I watched as her eyes were stuck to the television, slowly fluttering shut. "Hey Nat," I whispered. Her head tilted up at me, her face inches from mine as her head lay on my chest. "Before you go to sleep, I just need you to know... I love you." She smiled and snuggled her head into the crook of my neck once more. "I know. I love you too Davey," she said. I sighed.

"Not like that Nat. I love love you. I love everything about you," I was super nervous saying this, but the words that were always usually on the tip of my younger, were spilling right from of my heart, and out of my mouth. "I love your contagious laughter, I love how calm and loving you are, I love your hair, your smile, your eyes, I love how you get scared so easily, I love how you look in my clothes, I love how caring you are towards my friends, even though you just met them a month ago," as I continued on, I watched a single tear roll down her cheek as she smiled at me. We sat up and I pulled her into a hug. "I love all your flaws, like how emotional you are, and how you always get mad at me when I introduce you to people as my assistant, and how you laugh at the sad parts in movies. Natalie Meriduana, I am so madly in love with you. Convincing you to move out here was the best decision I have ever made." I held her hand gently and wiped the tears that were closing down her soft cheeks. "I love you so so so so so much Nat. I don't mind if you don't like me back, I just had to get that off my chest."

She wrapped her arms around my neck and replied. "Don't love you back? Are you crazy? I love you so much. Who in their right mind would just drop their previous life to come work as an assistant to a 23 year old vlogger in LA? Think, Dave." She said tapping my skull.

I laughed as felt tears building up in my eyes. I grabbed hold of her cheeks and pulled her face closer to mine. My heart swelled to the feeling of her lips on mine. We kissed, and for the first time in a while, I felt happy, stress free, and loved.

---~~~---

Sorry for not updating for a while. Hope you like this chapter though. It's already the 14th chapter so I figured I'd speed thing up a bit😊 also thank you SO much for 5k reads and 100 votes! Love y'all!