16. Photo shoot

Natalie's pov

I woke up and immediately went to wake David, because I knew he didn't set an alarm.

Just as I predicted, I walked into his room to see him cuddled up to a pillow, peacefully snoring in his deep sleep. Fanjoy were coming at 11, and it was already 9,  so I went into his closet to gather up his outfit.

I grabbed a pair of black jeans along with the new tie-dye hooding,  folding them and placing them both on my forearm, going to get his boxers, t-shirt and socks, too.

I woke him up, handed him his outfit, and ordered him to take a shower. "Good morning to you too Nat," he said, stretching his arms out infront him. He stood up as I chuckled and walked out of the room as he entered the bathroom.

It was now 11 and we had just got a knock on the door.

We were out in the backyard doing the photo shoot. The merch was either a bubblegum pink or blue, with the inside of the hood a swirly, rainbow tye-die.

I was standing behind David,  when he grabbed my hands and placed them on his chest. I laughed and hugged him, my hands still on his chest.

The photographers had thirsty smiles on their faces. Then again, these photos would make great advertising, as well as making the "datalie" shippers go mad. 

The ceo of fanjoy, Matt, came up to me and David after the photo shoot. "Can I post this?" He said, showing us his phone.

It was a boomerang of David placing my hands on his chest. It was really blurry, but you could still make out what was happening.

"On the fanjoy story," He continued. "Just to let people know new merch is coming." Me and David looked at each other and nodded.

"I don't see why not," Said David. I nodded once more in agreement. "Perfect," said Matt walking away. I chuckled at my imagination of how the fans would react. "What's so funny?" Said David. "I'm just imagining how the "datalie stans" would react," I said. He began lightly laughing too.

"Oh God, I can already picture the edits they're gonna make," He said covering his face with his hands. I went onto Instagram to see that Matt had, just as he said he would, posted the video on fanjoy's story.

I laughed showing my phone to David. "Wow Natalie you really have to calm down. You're my assistant not my girlfriend," He commented sarcastically after viewing the video.

On my explore page the video was already being reposted by the fan accounts. I couldn't help but laugh at one of the captions.

"Look at this analization one of the fans made," I said handing David my phone so he could see for himself.

The caption read "From what I see David had reached for Natalie's hands to remove them off his chest after she jokingly placed them there. You can also see David and Natalie laughing even though David had just had his body felt by Natalie. Natalie can stop being so thirsty for David already. #diza all the way."

David laughed out loud after reading it. "They think me and Liza are getting back together," He chuckled.

After fanjoy left we spent the next half an hour refreshing the explore page and laughing at the fan's responses. I had my head resting on David's shoulder as he had one arm wrapped around my waist, the other on my thigh as I kept scrolling through the videos. Neither of us even found it weird, or awkward.

It just strangely felt right.