9. Movie night

David's pov

We got back home from introducing Natalie to the vlogsquad at around 10pm. Unlike Natalie, I was exhausted. She was sitting at the end of my bed, pushing my legs bugging me to watch a movie with her. I was editing and ignoring her, so that made her crawl up to me, close my laptop, and pout at me. I rolled my eyes and put my laptop to the side. "Fiiinnnneee," I said, getting up to change into my pijamas. "Yay!" She squealed, jumping up and running to get snacks.

I get out of the shower and put on my pijamas, beginning to brush my teeth. I walk out of the bathroom, my hair dripping with water, my toothbrush in my mouth as a log onto Instagram. I see Natalie on my bed, bags of chips and popcorn on the bed, the TV already showing the Netflix home page. She glanced over at me and scrunched up her face. "What?" I asked her. She shook her head laughing and went into my bathroom to get a towel. "Do you not know how to dry your hair?" She laughed, reaching up with the towel to dry my hair. "Nat stop!" I whined sarcastically, pulling her hands away. She started laughing harder, and went to grab my toothbrush to brush my teeth for me. "You really do need an assistant huh?" She asked one hand drying my hair, and the other brushing my teeth. "Yes!" I replied. "Please say yes!" She laughed and snorted halfway,  making me burst out laughing, spitting out the foam from my mouth all over her. "DAVID!" She screamed, lightly punching my arm. My laughing increased and soon, me and he were in hysterics, chasing eachother around my room. I was attempting to wipe my wet hair all over her shirt, and I think her aim was to finish drying it and brushing my teeth.

We calmed down, collapsing on his bed beside eachother, completely out of breath. She looked up at me, ruffling up my hair. "At least it's dry now." She muttered. "Unlike my t-shirt." She finished, getting up to change. "Your t-shirt's fine!" I whined. "Can we just watch the movie." She scoffed at me, her mouth hanging open. "Fine?" She replied, gesturing down to her shirt. "It's covered in slobber and toothpaste. I am not sleeping in a t-shirt covered in your saliva and shower water!" She walked out of the room in a sarcastic, sassy manner, going into guest bedroom to change.

She walked back in wearing one of my black t-shirts. "All mine are dirty." She exclaimed looking down. "If it's a problem I can take it off... Yeah nevermind I don't really care what you say, it's comfortable." I laughed, taking a mental picture of her in my t-shirt. She looked adorable and it almost reached her knees. I smiled as she climbed back onto the bed beside me, pulling the covers over herself.

Natalie's pov

"I was going to say we should watch the notebook, but I always cry at the end so that's out the picture," said David, as me and him were buried under his covers, deciding on a movie to watch.
"Mean girls?" I suggested. "Again?" He chuckled. "We watched that so many times before." I looked up at him and pouted, my head resting on his shoulder. "It's a classic." I complained. "Come on Davey." He chuckled at me shaking his head. He turned it on and we started watching.

We were laying next to eachother but he soon hesitantly pulled me closer to his chest. I buried my head into the crook of his neck, getting comfortable. Maybe even too comfortable. He wrapped his arms around me and I felt my eyelids getting heavier as the movie played on. I closed my eyes, and just before I fell into my deep slumber, I felt him ever so slightly kiss the top of my head, whispering "I love you," into my hair.

---~~---

Ooh the plot thickens