15. Lie detector

I woke up to a sleeping Natalie laying in bed beside me, with an alarm clock blaring behind her. She woke up, rubbing her face and stretching. "Morning gorgeous," I said to her after turning the deafining alarm off. She looked at me and smiled. "Hey," she replied groggily. I helped her up off the bed so that she was stood in front of me. She smile at me, her eyes still half shut.

She wrapped her arms around me neck, standing up on her tippy toes so she could give me a long kiss. I placed my hands on either side of her waist, staring into her eyes. "I love you so much," I said, placing another light peck on her cheek before heading into the bathroom to change. I don't have the slightest idea of what I did to deserve her in my life, but I'm certainly not complaining.

---~~~---

Natalie's pov

We were at the vlog house shooting a lie detector test. Over the past month of me working here, I have been getting "shipped" with David a lot. It appears that I made a good first impression on his subscribers, because they seem to really like me after my first appearance on the vlogs. It's all fine though, because I think me and David are together. I say 'i think' because we still didn't really talk about last night yet.

David's pov

"David should go first!" Carly suggested. I immediately got uncomfortable knowing that questions on me and Natalie would come up. "No way," I said. "I'm not letting you guys know my secrets.

Jeff was getting hooked up to the equipment by John, the guy who was doing the tests. John was always our go-to guy when it came to lie detector tests. He was always up to vlog with us, no matter the circumstances.

We started off by asking Jeff the normal questions. "Is your name Jeff?" "Do you have a dog called Nerf?" "Are you 30?" He answered correctly on all of them, confirming that the lie detector worked. Once we cleared that up, we started asking him the interesting questions.

"Did you hook up with any girl in the last week?" Asked Jason. Jeff sighed and slowly nodded. "Yes," he said. The group erupted into laughter. "That's true," said John. The group laughed again and corrina asked to next question.

"Did you masturbate within the last 2 days?" He laughed nervously and answer after a few seconds. "Yes," he answered earning a mixed reaction of laughter from the boys and disgust from the girls.

I asked the next question. "Jeff," I started, to get his attention. "Do you have a crush on Natalie?" He bit his lip and looked straight at Natalie, his response quiet.

"I do love you, but i've blocked you out as well, because you're part of the friend group. And, you and david are secretly together," was his response. I laughed super nervously, making Jeff look at me suspiciously. I glanced over at Natalie, noticing her awkward laughter as well. "True," announced John, making the group burst into laughter once more.

"DO YOU EVER FANTASISE ABOUT NATALIE?" Shouted Jason over the laughter. I shot him a look, making him mouth "sorry" to me apologetically.

Jeff's eyes widened as his breaking quickened. "Say it again," said John to Jason. "Have you ever fantasised about Natalie?" Repeated Jason guiltily. Jeff exhaled and hung his head. "Yes," he quietly mustered.

I looked at Natalie. Her face was scrunched up in an uncomfortable, disgusted look. "True," said John. Todd laughed at him, punching Jeff's arm lightly. I laughed along, trying not to make Jeff suspicious again.

"That's it I'm done," said Jeff, unhooking the wires off his chest.

---~~~---

After John left everyone else slowly started to disappear until it was only Jason left. Natalie had just got up to go to the bathroom so I took the opportunity to ask Jason about his question.

"Why did you ask that?" I said to him. "Natalie looked so uncomfortable. Not cool, man." He hung his head and apologized. "Man I didn't even think it would be a big deal," he said. I laughed and let it to, just before Natalie walked back out of the bathroom.

"Right!" Said Jason slapping his knee and standing up. "I'll be on my way. Bye guys!" Natalie sits down beside me and shouts, "Bye Jase! Tell your kids I said hello!" Before Jason walks out of the door.

"Jason's sorry," I say turning to face Natalie. "About his question to Jeff, of course." She nodded. "It's not Jason's fault. It was just weird to find out Jeff fantasised about me, that's all," She said. I smiled and nodded. "Can you do some skits tomorrow?" I asked her. "The fans seem to love you." She nodded."There's a photo shoot tomorrow, so anytime after 2 or 3 is fine," she said. "Anyways, you might want to get some sleep. They'll be here around 11am"