17. Only you

Natalie's pov

It was around 7 and I was laying on David's bed with him, editing the next vlog. It was mainly an elephant toothpaste science experiment, which was fun. I heard a violent knocking on the door, recognising it immediately as Zane's. 

I got up and walked towards the door, to see Zane, Jeff, and 5 or 6 beautiful women behind them. I was confused but still let them in, assuming that David has invited them.

Zane and Jeff greeted me as they walked past, whereas the girls all looked my up and down, a disgusted look plastered over each of their faces. I gladly did the same to them, scoffing lightly as they passed.

I went back to David's room, informing him. "Hey just letting you know, your guests are here," I announced, being met with a confused face. "Guests? What guests? Who?" He said. I was confused now. "Jeff and Zane are outside your room with like 6 young women," I said slowly. He got up and walked out the room, me following closely behind.

"Oh hey Davey," said one of the girls when she saw David walk out. "Dont call me that. Who are you, again?" He asked her, trying to be as nice as possible. Another one of them spoke up this time. "Jeffy here told us about your breakup with Liza, and how sad you are," David made a confused face again as she continued to speak. "So seeing as no-one else is brave enough to date you," she said staring right at me. "We thought we would."

That's when she stood up and cupped David's face in her hand, wrapping her other arm around his neck. She then started making out with him, out of nowhere. I saw way more than I'd have liked. I saw her tongue entering his mouth as he pushed her off of him. "Stop!" He shouted. "Get out of my house."

"Oh Davey come on in was only trying to have some fun?" She said, biting her lip seductively. "No! And stop calling me that!" He went into his room before ordering everyone to leave again. "No David at least let us have some fun. We won't bother you," said Zane before David slammed the door.

I knocked lightly on his door. "What." He shouted, annoyed. "It's me Dave. Can I come in?" He opened the door and apologized. "Sorry Nat," he said. "Can you help me finish editing?" And with that, we were back on him bed, ignoring the growing crowds of people in the living room, and the loud music bouncing off the walls. 

"They're having a party in our own house," he said, laughing. "Yeah. Like at least invite us." I said making him laugh more. "Even if "Davey" is a bit moody." He laughed out loud, looking me in the eyes and smiling. "You're allowed to call me that by the way," he informed me, smiling. "But only you."

I blushed placing my head on his chest, feeling his arms wrap around me. He closed the laptop we were editing on and turned on his TV. "Enough editing," he said clicking onto Netflix. "We deserve a break."