10. Yes

I woke up yawning and stretching. I wriggle around and acknowledge the pair of arms draped around my waist. I look up to see David fast asleep, snoring lightly. I look down to see our legs tangled together. I feel really drowsy this morning. As memories from last night come flooding back to me, I blush. I remember the way day whispered, "I love you," to me, probably thinking I was asleep and wouldn't hear. But I did. And it made me really happy knowing that. I Wriggle around once more, escaping from his grasp, trying not to wake him. I walk out of the room rubbing my eyes, his t-shirt still covering me.

I go to my room to shower and brush my hair. While I was in the shower, I thought to myself. David needs me as an assistant, and I need David. I really wanted to work for him, but I doubt my father would be all for the idea.

"I'm not sure I like Dobrik all that much. He's always up to no good." He would say. He was never fond of David, so he certainly wasn't happy when I took him to a high school dance. "I don't like what's going on with you and that boy. With 'vine' as his job, he's not going to get far in life." He always talked badly of David. It was disappointing because David was really a nice guy.

After a long debate with my mind, I knew what had to be done. I got out of the shower and quickly threw on some clothes. I walked into David's room to see that he was already awake, editing a vlog. "Oh hey Nat what's up?" He said, looking up from his laptop. I smiled and simply said, "Yes." He looked at me dumbfounded. "Yes? What do you mean yes?" He asked. "I want to be your assistant, Dave."