Intro

Hello Atiny's!!!

SURPRISE!!!!!

I am so happy to come to you with another collaboration between myself and jinjin0309!!

I know we had one going before with Worlds Collide, and we still intend to finish that one eventually, but we didn't want to force something to happen. So we got to talking, and after she wrote her latest one shot (go read her one shot book if you haven't!! It's amazing!!!) I told her that I wanted more of the story. And many of you have read my omegaverse story My Way, and her omegaverse story Promise (both of which I'm proud to say have been VERY successful)....

So we are bringing you an omegaverse collaboration!!!

Now this is going to be focused mainly on Seonghwa and Wooyoung, but don't worry, we will get plenty of the other members too!!

Here is our usual warning: this story will contain violence, smut, boyxboy, mpreg, torture, rape and/or mentions of rape, as well as several other triggering aspects. If you don't like any of this then this story isn't for you.

For those of you new to how we write this kind of story, anything in bold is the character's wolf talking, and anything in italics is used when they speak through their pack link.

The cover are was done by the lovely jinjin0309 and the photos in the next chapter were done by me!

We both want to thank you so much for joining us on this journey and we hope you enjoy!!