4

Wooyoung let out a soft groan as he felt himself starting to wake up. He didn't even remember going to sleep... How long had he been here?

He went to curl up in a ball when a debilitating pain shot through his lower back and he let out a strangled cry.

Then he felt something tighten around his waist and Wooyoung looked down to see an arm wrapped around him.

"What?!" he cried out, throwing the arm off him and moving away from whoever was behind him.

He felt his heart sink when he felt something slide out of his ass.

It all hit him at once.

Rex had dragged him back into his room after breaking off the alpha fight yesterday and ordered him to stay there. He was furious that Wooyoung had tried to interfere and was forced to submit by another alpha. No one should make him submit except for Rex... That's what the alpha said at least.

But he was so mad, he hadn't noticed that the force of having to deal with the dominance of three alphas had forced Wooyoung's heat to come early...

It had hit him out of nowhere, and Wooyoung hadn't been prepared at all.

They had planned his union to Rex for the week his heat was normally due to hit...

But then Seonghwa had come into the room and...

Wooyoung turned to look at the sleeping alpha and fell to his knees as he brought a hand up to his neck.

"No..." He whimpered.

Everything was ruined. His father was going to kill him. There was no getting out of it this time. Wooyoung had one job to do, and now he couldn't do it because he had been claimed by a strange alpha.

As if sensing Wooyoung's distress, Seonghwa's eyes flew open and he scrambled off the bed. His eyes were red again as he crouched in front of where Wooyoung was kneeling on the floor.

"Get away from me!" Wooyoung cried out, tears coming to his eyes as he slapped a hand over the mark on his neck.

Seonghwa flinched and looked down as the red in his eyes vanished, but as soon as Wooyoung started to back away, it was back and Seonghwa snarled at him.

Wooyoung trembled as he fell onto his side.

"I'm sorry!" Seonghwa said, his blue eyes coming back to him as he reached out to Wooyoung. "Oh my god, what happened?"

"THAT'S WHAT I WANT TO KNOW!"

Wooyoung closed his eyes and pressed himself even further into the ground as his father stormed in. The head alpha paused when he saw the two men on the floor, naked, and he rounded on Seonghwa. "NOT HERE TO STEAL ANY OF MY WOLVES?! AND HERE YOU'VE GONE AND DEFILED MY SON! YOU ARE A DISGRACE!" He roared, forcing Seonghwa to submit before him too.

Wooyoung groaned in pain as his body reminded him of the events of the night before, but also as his own father broke him piece by piece.

"AND YOU! HOW COULD YOU? YOU'VE. RUINED. EVERYTHING!"  His father reached down and fisted Wooyoung's hair, lifting him off the ground.

The omega screamed but didn't try to get away.

Seonghwa on the other hand, growled in warning as his wolf tried to come out to protect the omega he had claimed.

"I'm s-s-s-sorry F-Father! I d-didn't mean t-to! My heat..." Wooyoung whimpered, keeping his tear filled eyes on the floor.

"YOU HAVE BROUGHT THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF DISHONOR TO ME." His father said, throwing Wooyoung across the room.