22

Mingi finished latching the diaper on Grayson before picking him up carefully, "There we go baby boy," he kisses his son's forehead, Grayson was still whining. He did not like having his diaper changed.

"I'll take him," Yunho reaches for him from the bed, he had just finished folding laundry and was resting in their bed.

Mingi hands his son over, the baby was still angry even as Yunho lifts his shirt and begins to feed him. But once he latches and starts to feed he's calm. Someone knocks on the door and Hongjoong peeks his head inside, smiling, "Hey, we're going hunting here in a bit you wanna come?"

"Yeah I'll come," Mingi nods, leaning down to kiss Yunho softly on the lips, "Are you okay to fend for yourself?"

"I do every time you go hunting," Yunho giggles, nuzzling his nose against Mingi's.

Mingi chuckles, leaning down to kiss the dark hair on Grayson's head softly before standing up straight, "Is Seonghwa and Jongho going too?"

"San is instead of Jongho, he wanted to stay behind today," Hongjoong confirms with his second in command before they leave the room. Once they enter the living room, Seonghwa and San both stand and head to the door.

They shift and take off running through the woods, going a different route to hunt than one they normally do to change up their pattern and catch the prey off guard. As they run, they scout the area and Hongjoong remarks old trees when his scent started to fade a little from them.

So Seonghwa, Mingi asks through their link, very glad he can talk to them this way now. It was so much easier, How's everything going with Wooyoung?

What do you mean? Seonghwa huffs, falling in step with the second in command.

Mingi chuckles through their mind link, but to Seonghwa he can hear his broad chest rumble with it, Don't play around, you know what I mean.

Seonghwa slowly comes to a stop before Mingi gets the hint and slows down as well. Seonghwa sighs, How.... How do I go about courting?

Mingi yaps happily, before Hongjoong growls and the younger alpha calms down enough to happily circle Seonghwa, You want to court him?!

Yes, now keep it down. Seonghwa growls, Mingi drew in the attention from Hongjoong however and the head alpha comes over.

What's going on? He huffs, his beady eyes stare into Seonghwa and Mingi's as he waits for an answer.

It's nothing- Seonghwa starts but Mingi snorts.

It's not nothing you goon, Mingi rolls his eyes, Seonghwa is wanting to know how to court someone.

Ahhh, Hongjoong's lips turn into a crooked grin as he sits and tilts his head at the older, Thinking about courting Wooyoung huh?

Seonghwa snorts, It's not that big of a deal.

Oh yes it is, Mingi sits by Hongjoong and the alpha stares down at Seonghwa, Courting an omega is a huge ordeal. Courting in general is a big deal.

Why? Seonghwa asks as he sighs in defeat and allows the alphas before him to tease him.

Courting your potential mate shows them that you're willing to do anything and give them anything to be with them, Hongjoong spoke up, if you want to court Wooyoung into being your mate, it means you're willing to do anything for him.

I already try to... Seonghwa tilts his head down and Hongjoong chuckles.

Hongjoong stands, Then we will try to help you.