31

Wooyoung had tried for a few hours to struggle against his captor as he was carried through the trees, but soon gave up after his legs and ass felt like they were raw...

His hands had been tied behind his back, ankles tied together, and gag tied around his head to silence him.

Now he hung limp over one of the bear's shoulders, wishing he was anywhere else.

No... He wanted to be back with Seonghwa.

Why did he have to be such a coward? If he had just gone down the stairs...

"Did you die?" The man holding him chuckled as he shifted Wooyoung roughly on his shoulder.

The omega whimpered and wriggled just a little bit as he felt a large hand rest on his thighs. One finger moved around slowly.

All four of the men were about the same size... Large, very muscular, and tall. Which made their hands very large too.

Wooyoung's turned his head and saw that both Yeosang and Jongho were in similar shape as him, although Jongho had three times the rope around him... his thighs, calves, and ankles were tied together, and he had ropes going around his upper arms and stomach to keep his arms in place. He had also been drugged to stay unconscious because the man holding him had a few bruises on his face and arms from when Jongho tried to break free.

What did they even want with them?

With him...?

Wooyoung had never even heard of these creatures before, so why would they want him?

He missed Seonghwa and Wynter... He would give anything to be back with them right now. But the pack link had been cut off a long time ago.

But...

Wooyoung looked over at Yeosang.

Yeosang? Can you hear me?

The other omega turned his head and looked at Wooyoung with wide eyes. Wooyoung! Oh my god, I didn't even think to try you. I gave up home when I couldn't reach Hongjoong.

I know, I can't reach Seonghwa either... They must be too far away. But at least we can talk.

Do you think they know? Yeosang looked scared as he let his head fall limp again.

No. Otherwise I feel like we would be knocked out too. Wooyoung let out another whimper as the man holding him slid his hand up.

Youngie... The older was looking at him again and had pity in his eyes.

I'm f-fine...

What do they want with us?

Wooyoung just shook his head, at a complete loss... At least they didn't get anyone else...

But what happened to Hongjoong and Mingi? They were fighting them... Why do they only have Jongho? Yeosang's voice shook even through the link. The fear for his alpha was evident.

I don't know. Wooyoung studied the bears he could see and noticed that's they had several scratches and bruises. But I think they are ok judging by how these guys look. But why they only took Jongho... I have no idea...

The older didn't say anything else and they traveled in silence again.

The one thing about the men being so tall, they covered a lot of ground over a short period of time. Wooyoung had no idea how for they had traveled, but the forest looked entirely different when they started to slow down.