Epilogue

4 Years Later....

Wooyoung smiles as he heard the children running around in the backyard as they chase one another. Out of all of them, one little blonde head full of curls chases after the two older boys in their wolf forms instead of the wolves chasing her.

He chuckles, seeing his dark headed beauty squeal as she runs away with Irys and the twins from the two wolves. Suddenly, the blonde curls make their way inside and she giggles as she opens the door, "Mommy I want a snack!"

"What do you say?" Wooyoung arches his eyebrow, looking down at his youngest daughter.

"Pwease," she mumbles, shying away from Wooyoung instantly for learning her mistake.

"Good girl June-bug," Wooyoung smiles, "how about just an orange? We don't want to spoil your dinner."

"Okay," she nods, the door opens and she immediately turns her head to see her sister standing there.

"June-bug!" Wynter whines, "Come play!"

"I hungry," June tells her sister, Wynter walks in and immediately finds Wooyoung, she grins widely for her mother before wrapping her arms around his leg.

"I love you mommy," Wynter giggles, looking up at Wooyoung with love in her large blue eyes.

The girls were complete opposites from who they look more like. Wynter has grown into a small version of Seonghwa. Her dark hair, much like her sister's, is to her butt and is wavey unlike June's blonde curls. Apart from her looks she got from her father, she got her spunky personality from her mother.

June, their youngest daughter, was the complete opposite. She looks just likes mini version of Wooyoung. The only thing she had gotten from Seonghwa seemed to be her shy personality. And their wolves were complete opposite.

They figured Wynter with her personality would be an Alpha, but the closer she gets to feeling her wolf the more they think she will be an omega. Now June on the other hand they thought would be an omega, but she presents more dominance than Wynter so there's a good chance she'll be an alpha like her father, a shy alpha.

"Need any help mama?" A deep voice spoke up from behind Wooyoung and the omega felt his wolf churn at the sound of his mate's voice.

He hums, turning to see the alpha with a happy smile, "Not unless you want to peel an orange for your youngest."

Seonghwa chuckles, grabbing the orange from the omega and looks to the blonde child waiting patiently, "Let's go outside and peel the orange, so we don't get juice everywhere."

"I like the juice though," June whines as she follows him, just like how her sister is clinging to Wooyoung, she was clinging to him like the daddy's girl she is.

Wooyoung is lucky to have both girls healthy and happy. And he's more than happy to say he's alive as well. He didn't think after the traumatic birth with June he would survive...

When June decided she was ready to come, everyone was worried about Wooyoung. He was still healing from Rex, and Yeosang thought he was completely healed. But when it came time to push and she was crowning, Yeosang made the horrific discovery that Wooyoung was bleeding.

Luckily for them, June's birth was quick, but it wasn't easy. Wooyoung was in so much pain from straining and pushing her into the world, and he was so weak from the amount of blood lost. They were worried he wouldn't make it.

It was a good thing Keonhee was there and was able to help get the bleeding to stop as well as stitching Wooyoung up once more. His recovery time for the birth was almost as long as it was from when Rex hurt him.

"Wooyoung, care to help me get everything ready to grill?" Yunho asks, entering the kitchen with Greyson following close behind him.

"Absolutely," he leans down and kisses Wynter's head, "Go play with the others, momma has to help cook dinner."

"I wanna help," she whines, pouting like Seonghwa which made Wooyoung giggle.

"You know children under the ages of seven are not allowed to be in the kitchen," Wooyoung points to the door, "go play."

She huffs, rolling her eyes before looking to Greyson, "Come on Greyson, let's go play."

"Okay!" Greyson exclaims, immediately following the sassy girl outside to play with the other children.

Wooyoung sighs, "She's going to be the death of us."

"If it's not her, it's Irys," Yunho giggles, "She's so much like Yeosang it's not even funny."

"I heard that," Yeosang calls as he enters the kitchen, grabbing the chicken and steaks that were marinating in the fridge overnight, "Come on, let's get cooking so we can feed these kiddos."

"Has anyone seen Ryker and Ryver?" San asks, entering the kitchen with Jongho following him like a clingy guard dog.

"They're outside playing wolf tag with the others," Yunho smiles, "So far no one got hurt mama, calm down."

"I hope not," San sighs, Jongho wraps his arm around San's waist, "I hate it when they get hurt or when they get sick."

"Trust me, we all do," Wooyoung smiles, "That's the downside of being a parent, when your babies get sick or when they get hurt you feel helpless."

Dinner was easily made, chicken and steak fajitas with bell peppers and onions, and everyone sits down to eat around the table. The children chattered happily about everything they could chatter about, and Wooyoung couldn't help but look up to catch Seonghwa's smile directed at him.

And he knew what the alpha was thinking.

No matter what some people say. No matter what some people will hate. No matter what, the things that make you sick.....

You just gotta keep it up.

****
Written by jinjin0309

To our lovely readers and followers, thank you so much for joining us on this crazy journey with this book. Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end and this book is ready to be finished.

Without you guys supporting us, we wouldn't have found the strength to continue or create this wonderful piece of art, and for that we say thank you for being by our side. But the journey isn't over fear friends. We have something better brewing for you all to enjoy and we cannot wait to share it.

Once more, flamewhipper and myself would like to thank you for everything, for allowing me to share a one shot idea I had written and turn it into a book read by all of you. We love you guys and we hope to see you in our next and newest creation!

Much love, Lexie and Sarah