35

When Yeosang came to, everything came crashing back to him as soon as he realized he was chained to a wall.

And he wasn't alone.

The omega turned and saw several other wolves chained to the wall in the large room they were in. Most were still sleeping, their heads resting uneasily against their bound arms. But many were looking around and looked as scared as Yeosang felt.

He locked eyes with a few of them, and they would exchanged worried and sympathetic looks.

Yeosang, look left. Jongho's voice came through and the omega did as he said.

The young alpha was at the end of the line, chained up more than the rest. There were a few others around him that looked like they were bound similarly, so that must be the section that needed to be watched the most.

A relieved look crossed Jongho's face as he gave Yeosang a soft smile. How are you doing?

I'm scared... Yeosang felt his lower lip tremble a little as he took in the room again.

I know. I am too... Jongho looked pale as he kept his eyes locked on Yeosang. Sangie... You need to make sure you do whatever they tell you, ok? These bears... They won't mess around. They aren't like being with an alpha.

How do you know? Yeosang asked, tilting his head a little.

I asked Hongjoong not to say anything, because it was so... The reason I couldn't control my wolf when I came, was because I've been here before. I killed the bears who owned me... I wouldn't be surprised if... If someone recognizes me. Jongho's shoulder's fell as he closed his eyes. Yeosang... If I don't make it out of here...

Please don't talk like that. You know the others will come for us. The omega pleaded, wishing for nothing more than to be by Jongho's side. He had never seen the alpha look so small and scared before. Normally it was the other way around, and Yeosang was the one who was scared of him. At least it was that way when he first joined the pack.

Yeosang... Promise me you will do what they say. Please. I need to know that you will be alright. Jongho pleaded, his forehead creasing as he locked eyes with Yeosang.

I promise...

Jongho nodded just as a door at the of the room opened and several of the creatures that had taken them walked in. There were five of them total, all large and intimidating.

Two of them stepped out in front and glared at the other three, who backed up immediately and went to stand by the wall.

At least that was one way to tell who the more dominant ones were...

Yeosang already knew there was no clear order with the bears like there was with wolves. He wondered if there was just dominant and everyone else. He had yet to see any woman too. There was so much they didn't know about these creatures...

One stopped and stood in front of the corner where Jongho was chained. The alpha was visibly shaking as he tried to keep his eyes down. The man standing had broad shoulders, dirty blonde hair, and a look that would make anyone submit beneath him. His shirt was a v-neck that ended right below his pecks, showing off most of his chest. It showed off how built and intimidating he was even more.

Jongho... Try to take a deep breath.

I... I can't... He's... Yeosang, please tell San I'm sorry. Jongho whimpered, giving the omega one last look before the bear snarled and ripped Jongho from the wall.

"I thought I recognized you! I couldn't believe it when they said they found the mutt who killed my parents. Oh, you are going to pay for that."

"Shownu, are you sure it's him?" The other man next to him asked as Jongho trembled in the air. The bear had lifted him up by the front of his shirt and was holding Jongho off the ground.