21

Yunho smiled as he rubbed his belly while sitting out of the back porch watching Asher and Zaden play. The two boys laughed as they chased each other in circles and swung their swords around.

"They have so much energy, are you sure you're ready for another one?" Yeosang teased from where he was sitting and feeding Irys some dry cereal.

"It's a little late for that." Yunho chuckled as closed his eyes. "I have a feeling he's going to be here any day too."

"Well we have everything set up to help, and Wooyoung offered to help with the delivery if you're ok with that."

Yunho opened one eye and raised an eyebrow. "He did?"

Yeosang hummed and nodded. "Hongjoong spoke to him and Seonghwa before accepting them into the pack. I think Wooyoung feels bad that he kept himself closed off so he's wanting to try and help a little more."

"I can't say that I blame him." Yunho lowered his voice and looked back at the house where he knew the young omega was cleaning. "Have you noticed that all he seems to do is clean?"

"Yeah..." Yeosang looked at the house too with sad eyes. "I don't know how to help him. It's how he was raised, and it makes me sick. He was trained to be basically a slave to his alpha. He has no idea what it means to be in a relationship."

"Well, Seonghwa didn't help with that either..."

Yeosang sighed. "They have a lot of growing to do. I have a feeling we will need to help push them in the right direction when needed. I can tell that Seonghwa cares for Wooyoung though. He wants to be a good alpha, but I know he still doesn't fully know what that means. It's all just a big mess. I'm glad they decided to stay."

Yunho sighed. "I think Seonghwa just needs to man up and take charge." He chuckled. "He is so timid, maybe Wooyoung needs someone strong and dominant in his life if that's what he's used to."

The omega next to him scrunched his nose. "Maybe in some ways. But I think Wooyoung just also wants to be loved. I know we don't know their whole story yet, so I have no idea."

"Yeah that's true. I-" Yunho hissed as a sharp pain shot through his stomach. "Oh! Ooooooh it's starting!" He said, bending forward as the first Braxton Hicks contraction started.

"Mingi!" Yeosang shouted. Yunho could hear it in the mind link too, but preparations needed to start immediately.

His alpha came bounding out of the house with a bright smile on his face. "Is it time?" He slid to a stop next to Yunho and grabbed his elbow to help him into the house.

"It's starting, yeah." Yunho groaned, stopping as another wave hit him. "I did not miss this." He chuckled as it passed and let Mingi lead him into the master bathroom.

If this time was going to be anything like with Zaden, things should go fairly easy. He hadn't been in labor for very long and because of that, Yunho decided to go with a water birth again.

Wooyoung stood in the kitchen with a timid look on his face as he watched them walk by and Yunho thought he heard Yeosang say something to the other omega.

He couldn't quite focus on that though.

His prediction for a fast pregnancy was slowly coming true. The Braxton Hicks was getting closer and closer together already.

"Min... Little Grayson isn't going to wait long. I'd start getting the water prepped."

His alpha gave him a look of concern, then kissed his forehead and started prepping the tub while Yunho paced in the hall.