47

"How are you doing love?" Jongho asked as he walked behind San and looped his arms around to rub the beta's stomach.

San hummed in response as his heart started to beat a little faster. "I'm good, how are you?" He said with a slight giggle when Jongho nibbled on his ear.

"Happy." The alpha said.

"Me too."

They stood there for a long moment, just enjoying to contact, before Jongho started to sway them back and forth. "Are you hungry? You haven't eaten today, right?"

"No, I haven't. Let's go make something!" San pulled Jongho from their room.

He honestly couldn't remember the last time he had felt this happy, and he didn't think he every truly was with his previous alpha either. Now that he had decided to let Jongho in, it was probably the best decision he had ever made.

And he took the fact that they got pregnant after their first knot as a sign.

When they got to the kitchen, Jongho pulled out aprons and tied one gently around San's waist before tying his own. "What would you like?" He asked, opening up the pantry.

San tapped his chin, then his belly. "What sounds good to you two?"

Jongho turned around with a bright smile and he crouched in front of them. "Yes, tell Daddy what you want to eat." He leaned forward and placed his ear against the beta's stomach.

San couldn't help but bite his lip and beam as he watched his alpha.

"Biscuits and gravy." They said at the same time, then they both started laughing.

"Sounds perfect." Jongho said, standing up and connecting their lips immediately.

San hummed into the kiss and wrapped his arms around Jongho's neck. A chill went down his spine as his wolf churned. It was thrilled to finally have a mate again, and Jongho had been nothing but good to them.

They turned and started to get everything ready to make breakfast. Jongho worked on browning some sausage before he made the gravy in the same pan.

San rolled out the biscuit dough and slipped it into their oven to bake before standing next to his alpha. He leaned against the counter and rubbed slow circles over his stomach, unable to take his eyes away from the younger's face. He thought Jongho was so cute when he concentrated on something like this.

Then he gasped and straightened up.

Jongho jumped and looked at him with wide eyes. "What? What's wrong? Is it the babies? Are they ok?" Jongho said, starting to check over San for any sign of an injury.

San placed both hands on his stomach and looked down at it as tears came to his eyes. "I know what they are." He whispered.

The younger froze and leaned forward. "What?"

Slowly, San raised his head as he smiled. "I know what they are! It just came to me." He took Jongho's hands and placed one on the left side of his stomach. "This one is a boy."

Jongho bit back a sob as he rubbed that hand in circles.

Then San placed his other hand on the right side of his stomach. "This one is a girl."

"We are getting one of each?" Jongho looked at him with wide, misty eyes."

All San could do was nod several times while watching Jongho kiss where both his hands were placed several times.

"I can't believe it! A boy and a girl!" Jongho whispered. "You've already made Daddy so happy and I haven't even seen you yet. I can tell you right now that you both are going to be spoiled rotten." He stood up and cupped San's face. "And that goes for you too. You better believe I'm going to spoil you even more." He whispered before pulling the beta in for a long, passionate kiss.