9- Time passed

Chapter 9- Time passed

Angel's POV

Five years have passed with the wind of time and my babies are growing too fast. They shifted two years ago, way too early, and only keep improving. I feel happy to have the opportunity to watch my babies grow but tear well at my eyes at the fact that soon they won't be my little angels anymore. They will grow up, find their mates, and have kids. Then I won't have any purpose anymore for my babies would be able to survive on their own.

A tear flowed down my rosy cheek as Angelo took down yet another warrior. My babies are growing too fast and soon they won't need me. Despite their small frame- though they are quite big for eight years olds- they are able to take down a normal wolf without their wolf's involvement. Angelica was the strongest but don't underestimate Angelo and Angela; they are just a step behind. Together they are a destructive force. They are so different yet so alike it's marvelous.

Angelica is quiet and loves to read. She is the most mature of the three despite being the youngest. She is quite aggressive but caring for animals and plants.

Angela is the more talkative one but still barely talk and quite the trickster. She would spend her spare time in the kitchen or around the TV. She loves to project the illusion of innocence but don't be fooled she is a demon.

Angelo, the middle one, and by far the most active one. He loves his sports and challenges but I still can't process the fact that his sister's especially Angelica always win. Though he is such a mama's boy and I love it.

They rarely fight or the better word would be argue. They have different personalities but very similar. They are protective, people are usually baffled when they see the triplets because of the neutral expressions strangers receive, very unnatural for children.

"Mama, are you alright?" I was met with the hypnotic eyes of Angela, Angelica's calculating eyes were on me as well.

"I'm just so happy that my babies are growing up but sad you're growing too fast and soon you won't be my babies anymore and forget all about your old ma when you have your family." I laughed a little through the tears.

"Don't be ridiculous ma, we will always be there for you. Now stop thinking stupid things and come fight me." Angelo's boyish voice reached my burning ears, I couldn't help the giggle that escaped my mouth at his words, and his pout adorning his charming face.

His face brightened up at the sound, "I may be getting old but you still don't reach on my level."

"We will see about that." He retorts, getting in his fight position. My boy is going to be so strong and wonderful.

************
Ace's POV

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY YOU'RE PREGNANT?!!!!" My voice boomed against the walls and echoed in my sensitive ears but I was too enraged to care about the dull ache it left.

After I made Lizzie Luna threes years back everything was going good until now. The bitch is goddamn pregnant again and will give birth in about three months. Then she has the nerves to say it's my baby. Wouldn't I have sensed she was pregnant if it was mine?!

"I'm two months pregnant with your baby, I didn't know how to tell you. I'm sorry." She mumbled out, her hands were wrapped protectively around her belly as though to protect it from my harsh words.

"That's not my fucking baby," I grunted, I'm going have grey hair before I'm 30.

"But she is, I haven't slept with anyone else since I was with you." She cried out, desperate to convince me.

Ace, it's our baby.  After years of silence, this is the first he says!

What?! You believe her?!

Yeah, I can feel the pull towards her.

Her?!

Yeah, the baby is a female.

First, she is pregnant, and then my second child is also a female. This is fuckery. "Ok, I believe you my wolf recognize that it is indeed mine."

I exhaled exhausted from all that's happening. I'm still not ready to be a father and to think things were going so great, well as great as having a female firstborn. The Warriors have improved greatly in the past five years. Just two more years! Two more and the Grand Battles will start but this just had to happen. Along with this, my pack was picked to hold the Grand Battles and rogues attacks keep increasing. Now I have a second child that too, another girl. When did things start to go downhill?

"Daddy! Daddy! Look what I made for you!" Rose barged into my office excitedly, holding a flower crown.

"How many times do I have to tell you, little brat, don't come in my office!!" I raged, she started to tear up and ran out dropping the flower crown.

"Why are you so mean to her?!" Lizzie yelled.

"Because she is a mistake and so is that thing inside you!" I growled, she stormed out of my office with a harsh glare.