37- I'm a very possessive man

Chapter 37- I'm a very possessive man

Angel's POV

"Yes, master." Hunter's grip tightened around my waist at his word, I reached up to remove Hunter's hand from over my eyes but he wouldn't relent. I sighed, suddenly feeling like all my energy and restlessness were sucked out of me and only left fatigue behind.

After a minute, my privilege of sight was given back and Draco stood in front of me with a towel around his waist and Hunter's shirt shielding his upper body. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, how did he end up with Hunter's shirt on? I turned around and greeted a solid eight-pack ab with a pair of impressive pecs. Am I allowed to drool now? No, I don't feel like it, I just want to sleep. Give me sleep. My head started to ache suddenly for no absolute reason, annoyed I seat myself on the bed.

I turned to Draco, "Can you turn back, or is this a permanent thing? If you can, turn back."

"Yes, master." He bowed by the waist transforming into a giant black mamba, however, this time his skin was black in color instead of light brown.

Hunter blinked raising a brow but showed no other sign of surprise, "This is what I mean by he's my pet, my pet snake."  I murmured loud enough for him to hear. He stayed silent watching Slithers slithered eagerly but slowly towards me.

"Early he was coiled around me before I had acknowledged myself as his master which lead to us toppling when he matured in his human form," I explained, feeling rather sleepy and exhausted. Slithers wrapped around my leg and around my waist before resting his large head on my shoulder while the rest of his body coiled on the floor at my feet. I had my hands bracing myself on the bed, blinking sleepily.

I looked up to Hunter only to see him directly in front of me, I jolted slightly in surprise but before I could register what happened in my sleepy brain, he had already captured Slithers in his hand. Holding him tightly an inch below his head.

"Get. Off. Her." It wasn't a growl or a roar but a simple command yet the darkness and coldness in his pleasant voice would send chills down anyone's spine but this man couldn't sound any more delectable to me.

Surprisingly Slithers obeyed and unwrapped his body from mine but Hunter remained menacing and Slithers' wasn't any less. It's obvious these two weren't going to get along and I was too sleepy to bother with this. "Slithers you may leave." He blinked his reptile eyes and bowed his head before shimmering into thin air.

I turned to Hunter, my words got stuck in my throat for a few moments at the sight of his still naked torso. "What is it that you wanted to talk to me about?"

Oddly his face darkened at my question, "I wanted to give you a chance to decide if you really wanted to be my mate?"

I perked up, raising my left eyebrow at his words. I pursed my lips when his expression darkened even further and he clenched his arms and his muscles flexed. I prompted my right leg up on the bed and rest my arm on my knee leaning forward slightly.

I stared up at him leisurely, "But?"

"Seeing you in the arms of another man I've realized something." His low tone was akin to a siren, enticing and alluring to something dangerous and deadly.

"Oh, and what's that?" He cut down the distance between us in two strides, I watched as he leaned down bracing an arm by my left side. I peered up at him curiously, his blue eyes were dark with emotions.

"I'm a very possessive man and I don't like seeing you in the arms of another man." His low growl reached my ears sending shivers down my spine. I bit my lip to contain my smile and sighed, falling back onto the comfort of my bed.