33- Date

Chapter 33- Date

Angel's POV

"Come on, let's go," I stated towards Angelo and Angela at the end of the final match before lunch break. I'm so glad that Rose had decided not to come today and didn't have to witness Angelica's rage. Who knows how scared the poor girl would be, Angelica was already scary enough with her ever serious expression and chilling aura. 

We left Hunter and Andy behind as we head towards the room Angelica should be resting in after each fight. The gold theme hallway seemed to go on forever before we finally reach the room. It's being two hours since her fight so hopefully, she had calmed down by now. Wishful thinking, to be honest, their anger can be quite lengthy. We neared the door and hear noises, cautiously opening the door I saw a destroyed room fixing itself with Angelica in the middle seething. When the room finished repairing itself she resumed her rampage on the unfortunate furniture and walls.

"That one must have hit a spot," Angela muttered from over my shoulder, assessing the damage inflicted.

"Do we have to go in there? I honestly enjoy my limbs attached to me." Angelo whispered, wincing as Angelica ripped the legs off the table. I rolled my eyes at them before stepping into the battlefield.

"Angelica, baby." Thankfully, she stopped trashing the couch.

"Come to me, honey," I said soothingly, not speaking too loud or low and remained at a distance from her with slow movements. Let her come to me on her own accord. She turned to me, her eyes glowing electric blue.

"Come to mama." Her wolf calmed and her eyes returned to her normal red and hazel eyes before she rushed into my open arms. Her legs gave out and we stayed on the floor with her in my arms just breathing in my scent. 

"It's okay now." I gently combed my hand through her hair, Angela had let her free today.

I glanced at the anxious children, "Do you want to go on ahead?"

"It's not like we can go far, ma. That's just a waste of energy." Well, she has a point. Angelica shift in my arms at her siblings' voice and glared at Angela.

"What's with that look, little girl? You already hogging ma to yourself so hush up." Angelica only rolled her eyes and released me from her tight grip.

"Let's go." She muttered, shoving Angelo and Angela out the door.

"You don't have to be so rough, woman!!" Angela shouted her complaint at her, walking ahead with them.

I silently watched their antics, they were a good distance ahead of me, conversing and laughing. I slightly jumped, a bit startled. "Massster?"

The snake hissed beside me, I looked towards its head leveling at my eyes and to its body coiled around mine and prevent itself from being dragged on the ground.

"Where did you come from?!" I exclaimed in hushed whispers, hoping the kids had toned down their hearing.

"I felt another ssspike in your blood presssure and came quickly." It blinked at me with its reptile eyes. This snake feels pretty light for its length and width overall.

"Aren't you here faster than last?" It must have taken him at least seven hours to have reached when I was waking up. I usually sleep seven hours before waking up.

"Yesss massster, the stronger our bond gets the faster I will be able to reach here." He explained, coiling his body to the next side and rest on my shoulder.

"Is there a way to control this summoning thing?" I kept my gaze on the triplets hoping they don't turn around anytime soon or this guy here will next be able to leave.