44-Came out to play

Chapter 44- Came out to play

Angel's POV

I spun slowly taking in the familiar setting, the eerie grey trees were the same and the red blanket of sky accompanied the black moon. I gnashed my teeth remembering that I detected Ace's scent before I reached here.

Suddenly, strong gushing winds spiraled about and the trees danced to its rhythm. A shrilled scream erupted and I clamped on my ears. The setting shakes as though it was a portrait shaking in an earthquake and disappeared. Another setting took its place and I stared in astonishment at the gigantic red door before me.

Another shriek split through the air but this time from behind me, my hair stood on end at the shrilled voice sounding like nails scraping against a chalkboard. The room was shrouded in darkness but I could make out a shadowy figure meters before me. If I'm not wrong, it was the woman I saw the last time I was here only now I saw outlines of multiple chains locked around her.

I cautiously approached the shrieking figure, not going too close I stopped just out of arms reach and squinted at the trapped silhouette. The room was dark and I had great difficulty seeing, this was an odd feeling that I wasn't sure if I was comfortable with for I was already accustomed to night vision, the one thing enabled by my wolf.

A growl echoed beside her and I saw a huge ass beast, the thing was probably thrice my size. I sucked in a breath wondering what monstrosity is that. However, the room suddenly lit up causing me to jump slightly and candles stood in various places around the room in a decorative manner.

The beast was actually a very overgrown wolf, an alpha would look like a pup beside it. It was sleeping with its head resting on its forepaws. Honestly, it was majestically beautiful, even in its sleep it had an aura of pride and dominance. It's silky silver fur softly swayed with each inhaled breath and it completed it's unique look with its red paws.

The wolf's fur matched my hair completely and I suspect this was my wolf, as, for the woman, she's still unknown. I was a bit surprised at the astounding beauty bounded in chains. Her odd eyes were hazy before she collapsed and her eyes cleared.

"I'm sorry." She muttered dazedly, I felt confused at her sudden apology.

"I almost killed you," I raised an eyebrow, "I shouldn't have forced shift, it's just the asshole dared to do something like that and I was bound here, completely useless."

She looked so dejected but the forced shift part caught me by surprise. According to her, she tried to forced shift when I bounded to the tree making me lose my consciousness and her gaining control. But she's not my wolf, why didn't I know of me being a damn hybrid?!

"What are you?"

She tiredly opened her mouth before I interrupted her, "Forget that, how do I get out of here?"

"You're in a coma." Her sultry voice uttered softly, I blinked.

A coma? How am I going to find my kids if I'm stuck in a fucking coma! I swear to heaven, hell, the gods whoever the fuck hears me, I will ruin this world one way or the other if my babies are dead when I wake up.

Goddess, you wanted to stop me so I don't fall in some freak hands and make the world perish? I will do it my fucking self if my babies leave this world.

A soft chuckle pulled me out of my promising, black and red eyes gaze at me smilingly, "That's the girl I know, I've missed you. No one could wrong you and get away with it."

I furrowed my brows, "Don't you think it's about time you release me from these restraints?"

"Who are you?"