19- Ruby Red Eyes

Chapter 19- Rudy Red Eyes

Angel's POV

"Don't disrespect our alpha, Omega." Sigh what's with my luck today?

"Hold on a second." I held up a finger and turned back to my kids.

"Have you guys decided to tell me where Angelica is?" I raised a brow, did they honestly think that because they haven't said anything I wouldn't realise she is gone.

"Uhm." Angela tapped chin, then smiled innocently, "nope."

I narrowed my eyes, "Fine, I will just have to call her. ANGE-" I started to scream her name but paused midway. "Oh wait I don't have to shout, that's what mind link is for."

'Angelica please get back here." I asked politely.

'Give me few minutes ma, I have something to take care of.' Yeah not gonna happen, she probably going after Ace.

'ANGELIC BRAKER GET YOUR LITTLE BUTT BACK HERE!!!' A screamed echoed, near the exit of the room.

"Ma, that hurts!!!" Angelica shouted out, oh well you should have came the first time I asked hehehe.

"Get over here young lady! Before I count to three, o-." She was already beside me before I could finish the word three.

I returned most of my attention back to the members in front of us. I bet everyone is enjoying the show while they eat. "You may continue now."

Well I received some pretty hateful stares, I can see somethings doesn't change. I could recognize some of them, they particularly loved picking on me 10 years ago.

"I don't know what you have done to our Alpha but it won't work you will never be Luna. You are not fit for the position." Alis spoked like I casted a spell on Ace or something, despite her name meaning kind, she is anything but. This girl could break a kitten's neck without flinching.

"Yeah yeah yeah." I waved her off, returning to my seat.

I lost interest in whatever crap she spurting, my food is way more entertaining and I don't want it to get too cold. The twins started erupting like a volcano instead of lava, tears boiled out and they were as loud as one. It is then I realized the twins were now sitting at the table. Lily occupied my seat with Daisy beside her.

"What is it, baby dolls?" I cooed, their crying halted to speak before starting up again.

They tummies grumbled in response first, "I am hungry."

"Sorry love, what is it that I can get you?" They are so adorable.

"Pancakes and milkswuake." I find it absolutely cute that they can't pronounce the sh in shake.

"Coming right up, pumpkins. No need for tears I will get whatever you need." They gave me a sparkling tear filled grin, why do I keep switching to different names every time?

"Yay I want six slice of pizza." Angela quickly jump for the opportunity to get more food without having to go herself.

"Anybody want anything else?"

"Pancakes." Angelo sure love his pancakes.

"Where is my food?" I questioned, a belched gain my attention to Angelica.

"It was lonely and crying out for attention." She said it so seriously too.

I pouted, "but I was gonna eat that I'm still hungry."

"What?!!" Andy shouted, " you ate 3 burger 3 pizza two fruit salad 4 vegetable salad and more that I can't remember all that was only when I was just half way through my extra large bowl of spaghetti and meatballs!!!! Wait- Are you pregnant?" It's funny he actually looked serious asking that question, oh he was serious.