41- Little Woman

Chapter 41- Little Woman

Third person's POV

"It's Killian."

A second later before Angela could part her lips two light thump sounded. If it weren't for the enhanced hearing and proximity it would go unnoticed by the sweet dragon prince.

Killian's ruby eyes widened in astonishment at the fallen bodies. The cool breeze passed by and the silky silver hair with red ends blew along with the force. The radiant small woman smiled warmly, brightly even at the young teen as though she didn't break the necks of his mate and brother before his eyes.

"Hello Killian, it's wonderful to meet you." Her similar ruby eyes looked up at him, her pouty lips pulled in a grin before she flung the two unconscious bodies over her small shoulders.

"N-nice to meet you, Miss Angel."

"No, that sounds too nice for me right now. Call me Miss Dark." Her magnetic voice sounded like honey infused with poison.

"Let's get going then." Killian watched the intimidating little lady strolled past him. He couldn't fathom why her gaze made his spine stiffen and heart race. For a woman of 5 feet frame, she was mighty scary.

When a distance was between them he followed. As the dragon princes, he and his brother trained since young but he couldn't beat this little woman even if he shifted. Besides, he saw the brutality and strength of his mate, no doubt her mother was stronger.

Even though Angel's steps were light a high rank would be able to detect the anger within them and as of such he opted to keep a safe distance between them.

On the way, Killian couldn't stop mulling over what could have angered her. They arrived at the lunch area, a few ppl were conversing as they didn't have a fight and didn't intend to watch the battles.

Expectedly, eyes were drawn to the petite woman with two unconscious children, that were obviously bigger than her, hung over her shoulders yet her body movements were in the least bit affected.

Ignoring the stares, Angel walked to the table where the group conversed with a smile printed on her red lips. Angelica and Angelo stop chewing seeing the unconscious bodies and their mother's angry smile.

They subconsciously stiffened and became more vigilant. Angel ruthlessly dropped the children on the floor beside the table extracting a painful groan from the two.

Angel smiled wider and greeted the group, "I'm back, what did I miss?"

"What did you miss? What did we miss?" Andy responded stupefied, looking at the unconscious face of her daughter.

"Angela has two mates," Angelica concluded when she spotted the identical boy trailing behind Angel.  She chuckled at Angela's misfortune, after all, she didn't want a mate and that so early.

Amusement flickered through Angelo's heterochromia eyes but remained silent. Who better than these siblings knew how much mates annoyed Angela? However, it didn't explain has to why Angel was angry.

"Ma, why are you angry?" Angelo decided to final inquired. Andy looked a bit confused as to why Angelo asked that.

"Your lovely sister, of course." The smile looked bright but underlying chills froze everyone's spine.

"Ma, why did you break my neck? The neck pain is unbelievably annoying-" Her words got caught in her throat and her body tensed at the sensing of danger when Angel's dark gaze settled on her.

"What did I do?!" Angela squeaked, Angel's face had already lost its previous smile, and a lethal glare came out of hiding.

"Tell me, my dear innocent daughter, where did you learn about sex?" She sarcastically stressed on innocent as her eyes narrowed into knives.