13- Unexpected Twins

Chapter 13-  Unexpected Twins

Angel's POV

In the two minutes we've learned two things about elves:
1. They all look divine and beautiful.
2. They are very......confident.

"Well, that was an...... interesting conversation," I muttered, to the kids beside me.

"Interesting?! They are jerks that are so full of themselves." Angela raged, yeah she doesn't take kindly to those types of people.

"I think the better term would be pompous assholes," Angelica informs, pushing up her glasses.

"Ugh, how many times have I told you guys to stop cursing." I groaned out, at my dirty mouth kids. They spend too much time around Xavier's beta, Chris.

"403 times," Angela answered, this child.

"Can we meet the snake shifters?" Rose asked, from my left beside Angela. While we were in jeans and a top, Rose modeled a soft pink summer dress that looked absolutely adorable on her.

"Wouldn't have been what I would pick but sure." I shrugged, the snakes could be worst than the elves but it wouldn't hurt to see or I hope it won't.

I spot a group of snake shifters at the last table as they blend into the darkness. Why the hell would a child want to see snake shifters instead of run from them? I watched the four walking in front of me curiously. It's obvious they are different from other kids.

"Good night, my name is Angela." She has no fear, does she? I mean when you see snakes eyes, deadly claws with scale-covered hands, and tall built frame you don't exactly want to cuddle them. Three pair of snake eyes snapped to her 5 feet frame then to the others.

The snake shifters are actually quite handsome, they look like brothers with identical grey eyes and facial structure but their hair colors differ. The tallest one at 6'9 had light brown hair, the other at 6'8 had rose blonde hair, and the last at 6'6 had coal-black hair. They are gigantic. As expected from snake shifters.

"Well hello young lady, it's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Levi." He flashed a gentle smile, leaning down to shake Angela's hand and the action cause his light brown hair to sway against his ears.

"These are my brother, Angelo, sister, Angelica, my best friend and half-sister, Rose, and my dashing mom, the one and only Angel." Angela introduced us when no one made a move to do so. She definitely did not get her outgoing personality from me. Half-sister? It's good to see she had accepted her as blood.

"These are my younger brothers, Grey and Ezra." He pointed to the blackhead and Blondie respectively.

"L.E.G." I snorted out, without thinking.

"I thought I was the only one who noticed that," Ezra exclaimed, startling the light out of me. I blushed red at his remark. I didn't mean for him to hear.

We mingle with them for quite some time though the conversation was mainly held by Angela and Levi and we just input our opinion occasionally. We said our goodbyes to the brothers and went looking for the bear shifters. It's like they're choosing the most intimidating species.

"Rose!" Two adorable baby voices echoed, behind us before we could reach the bears. Thank Goddess.

"Daisy and Lily?" Rose questioned, before turning to see who called her name.

Two small bundles lunged into her before she could even see them and giggles followed. "What's up, little sis?"

"We have three sisters?!" My Angels shout in disbelief, gaping at the sisters wrapped in a hug. I was wondering why they hadn't said anything about that yet.

"Sisters?" The blonde twin echoed, tilting their heads.

"Yep, we are related, same father." Angelo spatted out father, well he doesn't like Ace.

"Yay, we always wanted a big brother!" They bounced in their cute dress, make the ponytails on the side of their head dance in the air.

Should they be accepting that so easily? I don't think so. So Ace has six kids and he's just 28 and he's not even a good father.

"Hi, I am Daisy."

"And am Lily." They grinned innocently, they looked to be about two or three years of age.

We went through another process of introducing ourselves before Daisy begged Angelo for a piggyback ride. He of course couldn't say no to that twinkling eyes and innocent grin. And that was how we ended up us strolling through the crowd with every pair of eyes on us because of the unusual scene. Angelo carrying Daisy on his back and I doing the same for Lily. Thankfully, they got used to it and continued whatever they were doing before.

"Angel!"

"Guys walk faster."

"Why are we running from daddy?" Lily inquired, resting her head on my shoulder.

"Because I don't want to see your daddy right now."

"Why?" This time it was Daisy who asked.

"Because he is not very nice to me." I tried, putting it in a nice way.

Lily's giggle echoed in my left ear, "Daddy is not nice to anyone."

"But he is nice to you right?" Angelica asked, softly but the twins just hide their face and that was an answer enough for us.

"Angel!" The asshat was now gaining attention with his continuous roars.

I stopped and faced him, hoping the others won't realize and continue ahead but no such luck. "Yes?"

"What are you doing with my children?!" He huffed and puffed. Haha, the big bad wolf will blow the three little piggies house down. Focus Angel!

"Keeping them safe and letting them enjoy their childhood. Something you obviously failing as a parent." I remarked as he stomped to me.

"I am your Alpha and mate. I demand respect." He grabbed my arm roughly, sparks erupt like a firework.

"One, you are not my Alpha. Two, you lost the right as my mate the second you rejected me and I don't know why there are still sparks. Three, respect is earned not demanded." I shrugged his hand off, making sure to use my left hand to keep Lily secured to my back.

"You have forgotten that you had not accepted my rejection so I am still your mate." He smirked, rushing off out of hearing range before I could even accept his rejection. Stupid me for forgetting to accept it before I had left.

"Mama he raped and rejected you?!" Angela asked calmly, way too calm.

I could only nod while glaring holes into Ace's head from afar. "I will be back."

Angelica cut down the distance between her and Ace before I could even stop her. She weaved through the crowd effortlessly with Angelo and Angela right behind her. I look beside me to see Daisy standing beside her sister. When did he put her down?

"Let's go stop them before they cause damage." I scooped, Daisy in my arm knowing the twins won't be able to keep up with us.

"But they are just kids against my daddy, a merciless alpha." Rose furrowed her brows, trying to think about how they could cause damage to the second strongest Alpha.

"My kids aren't normal."