11- Rose

Chapter 11- Rose

Angel's POV

"Here we are! This is the building assigned to the werewolves' species and you are free to pick any room. Feel free to explore, rest up, eat, or whatever. There will be an assembly in 3 hours at 5 p.m. Try not to be late." Serene informed, before disappearing the way she came.

Xavier entered first then we followed with the pack. The first thing the kids did was rush upstairs and I rush after then. The stair was covered with an incredibly soft woody brown carpet that tempted me to just lay down on them and forest green rails ran alongside the majestic stairs. Traveling the two flights of stairs I was greeted with a wide forest green hallway adorned with white doors on both sides.

I glimpsed Angelo entering the last door on the left and followed after him. I stared at the stainless white four-wall empty room. Not a bed, dresser or so much as a coach was present. The room was quite spacious but dull. I looked around until my eyes land on my Angels hovered in the corner to the left of me.

"What are you doing?"

"We are going to design our room." Angela cheered, bouncing on her toes and buzzing with energy.

"With what?" I asked.

"With this." She pointed to the monitor embedded into the wall that Angelica was prodding with.

"Oh okay."

"Does anything fazes you, Mama?" Angelo worded it as a question but I knew it wasn't.

I watched the room slowly transformed to their liking. The walls were changed to blood red with seemingly black veins running along its length. Watching a bed, the size of two king-size beds combined, materialized out of thin air with black sheets and crimson and black pillows. I shifted my gaze to see two black bedside tables forming on each side of the bed. A black three-seat couch and two crimson single couch on each side facing it with a blood-red coffee table and a large flat-screen TV hanging on the wall before them. The right wall was covered with bookshelves and two doors stand on either side of the room that blend in with the walls because it shared a similar design with the walls, I wouldn't have known they weren't there if I didn't see the white doors before.

"Hmm dark? I like it." I nodded, in agreement.  

"Can I design your room, pleeeeeaassseee? Pretty pretty please?" Angelica blasted me with her puppy eyes and pout. Aw she's too cute.

"You know you can." I patted her head, before having to cover my ears at the high pitched squeal that emitted from her pouty lips.

Angelica was out the now crimson with black veins door already, knowing that I would've picked the room across from them.

"You coming?" My voice filled the air as I approached the door, I didn't need to see them to know they were nodding their heads.

I cross the hallway to a black door with crimson -or as I like to call it blood red-  veins crawled its length in every direction. I entered the room and was not surprised that it was already done. Angelica designed my room in a similar way except for one feature, the color. Whatever was blood red in their room was black in mine and vice versa. Although my Angels like blood-red more than black except for Angelo he is like me, I like black more than blood red.

"You know your mama too well."

"Why, thank you." She stated in a British accent and curtsied.

"But the bed is too big."

"No, it's not."

"Yes, it is. I am not fat you know, thank you very much."

"Mama you know that when we want we are going to sleep in here with you," Angelica interjects in our argument.