1

The day was about to end and my friends kat and tara said that I should join there friends pizza party.

which I was very sceptical about. Im never really invited to things, or if I am ,I just dont go.

After a lot of thinking, and I mean a LOT, I decided to go. I dont really know why I accepted the Reqrest to go, but now im so nervous I feel like im gonna puke.

Im in the car right now with kat, tara and little me. I've known sam for a little while.hes really nice. But of course it take a while for me to talk to him.

once I opened up I realised that its not that scary talking to people just depends on who they are and how many. I know how stupid that sounds but its true.

Y/n pov
"were almost there, dont worry your going to be fine" kat said. She made it sound like she was judging me a bit, even though I know she isn't.

"well thank you but, I am nervous, very nervous" I said. Kat chuckled then sam said," nervous, why are you nervous?". Of course the good old why are you nervous.

"SAM" kat said whike smacking his arm, trying to defend me I guess. "ow" he replied. "its fine, he was just asking a question" I also replied.

I know its not bad to ask questions, it just depends on what the question is or about. Just make sure its not a hurtful question. Seen as I have social anxiety I get asked these sort of questions a lot, so I just try to ignore them or just turn them around to make them think.