8

*on the phone*

Y/n~hey luv. Whats up

Kat~ hey, nothin much. I wanted to know if you wanted to hang today.

Y/n~sure, sounds fun be over in 5.

Kat~k great. See you soon.

*off phone*

You grab your phone and purse and walk out the door. You make your way to kats apartment, luckily you knew were it was. From the countless time you've been there already.

You get to her door, your about to knock on it when it swings open. "y/n"!!! She yells, "kat" I yell back to her she engulfs me in a tight hug. I hug her back the walk into the apartment.

"So what do you wanna do" "you didnt think of that before you told me to come over" I say jokingly. "yea, didn't think of that part" then we both laugh. "well, how about we go to" I say thinking "the nail place. I need new nails" "sure. Lets go"

We hop into her car and drive to spa nails. On our way kat gets a text. "can you read that please, seen as im dirving". "of course" I pull her phone out of the cup holder and put in her password. I find who it was from and see it was from sam. "oh sam said... It was fun having y/n over yesterday, she should come over more. Colby cant stop talking about her."

As i read the text I felt warm inside and kats face lit up. "omg y/n, COLBY LIKES YOUUUUUU" "kat keep your eyes on the road, were gonna die" you say chucking. "but y/n someone likes you" "no he doesn't he's just talking about me".

"Y,/n, you dont get it, he must be intrested in you" "I still dont think so. Even if he was it would be way to early to actually catch feelings, he doesnt even know me"