13

Warning small sign of abuse

Y/n's pov

After the phone call I couldn't move. I just sat there contemplating my next move. I was so worried, I had to leave. I didnt want to go out side because everyone would ask me questions or just stare.

I started to bawl just thinking what he'll do. I got up and out of that room. "kat" I said. She looked at me and so did everyone else. "omg y/n, whats wrong" "can you take me home" I said through tears.

"of course... come on" after that we left I could feel all the eyes burning on my back. The door shut and kat said "y/n, what happened. You can tell me" "it was him" I said while wiping tears away. "tanner, how did he find you?" she questioned. "I dont know."

We got to the car and drove to the apartments.

Kat's pov 

When y/n said 'can you take me home' I thought it was her anxiety. But it was him. He hurt her so bad then finally breaking up after 4 months of a toxic relationship. She was happy to start again.

Y/n's pov

If he was here, in LA. I would move again. Hes the reason why I moved here in the first place. I got to scared of what he did to me to even live.

~flashback~

Its was 8:00pm and I was coming home from a party I had with my girls. When I got home the couch was fliped and most of the wine glasses were smashed on the floor.

"where the fuck were you" "I told you I was at a friends party". "I told you not to go to that fucking party". I started to get scared, I didnt know what to do. "well your not the boss of me, so I can do anything I want to do. "what the fuck did you just say to me" "I said your not the bo-" before I could finish my sentence he slaped me. "dont be a bitch y/n, I can do worst than that" he said threatening me.

~end of flashback~

After that night it kept happening. He kept hitting me. I quickly try to snap out of it because I can here kat calling for my attention.