14

Y/n's pov

"y/n... Y/n...y/n" "what" I say shacking my head back to reality. "y/n are you ok, you can stay at my apartment for the night if you want" "yes please" I say taking a deep breath to try and calm myself.

"are you sure your fine to stay here alone" "yes, im sure" "ok... well were here" "thank you Kat" "your welcome, if you need anything just call" "alright" I say with a slight smile.

I grab the keys to Kat's apartment, seen as I had a spare. I walk inside. I dont know what to feel anymore. Just to many emotions at once. After about 5 minutes of being in Kat's apartment I get a message. "who is that" I say to myself. It was just a random number, but I knew it wasn't tanner.

???- hey are you ok.
???- it's Colby I asked Kat for your number, I hope you don't mind.

I thought to myself now he has my number, but can I trust him? I quickly reply so he wasnt worried any more... but why would he be worried?

Y/n- yea I'm fine
Y/n- did Kat tell you what happened?

Colby- no, she said that you can open up when you want.
Colby- but are you ok, you can talk to me if you want.

Y/n- I don't know, I barely know you.

Colby- I guess
Colby- so lets get to know each other more so your not scared.  

Y/n- I would like that.

~end of messages~

Kat's pov

When I got back to Sam's apartment every one was worried. I got a lot of questions that I knew I couldn't answer, for y/n's sake. 

Y/n's pov

I got ready for bed and into my pjs...

I felt kinda happy. I don't know why, maybe because its almost 9:00 and it wasn't past my bedtime for once.

After mine and colby's convocation (it was nice to open up to someone other than kian) all we talked about were our favorite colors, food, what we do in our free time, which I said nothing.

I could tell he was laughing or smiling on the other because it took him a while to reply. After hopping into bed I let my eyes shut and darkness take over. I was in such a deep sleep I forgot about tanner for a while. Thank god.