22

Third person pov

About half an hour the gang is in the car and are half way there. Everyones questioning whats going on and by the time you get to the destination you all hop out of the car.

K- "Alright, this is were y/n's phone said she should be...lets go"

Colby walks up to the door, but its locked so he kicks it down which couses a big sound.

K, M, Cor, S- "Shhhhhhh!"

C- "Sorry."

The rest heads inside a strange house that looks like an everyday house. But its obvioisly not.

C- "Were is she?"

S- "I dont know but be careful guys we dont know were this is or if it even is the exact place so stay together."

Everyones trying there best to be quiet and sesed. After a little while of just looming in a random house theres a noise in a fare courner. Like a groan.

C- "Im gonna check it out...you can come if you want you dont have to."

S- "I'll go."

K- "Be careful."

S&C- "We will."

Colby's pov

As me and sam were walking in the strange house there was a groan so me and sam go to ckeck it out.

As we were walking closer to the noise I hear hard and quick footsteps.

We duck down so who ever it was doesn't see us.

Tanners pov.

About ten minutes ago I hear a car or two pull up into the drive way. I don't know who the people were because no ones meant to be here exept for me and y/n.

So I got a bit confused. Then I hear very faint voices. 'There coming inside', I thought to myself. I quickly head in the bathroom to see if they would come near me.

"Im gonna go check it out", I heard someone say, then I hear to pairs of feet goining y/n's way. I quickly but quietly made my way to the kitchen and grabbed a frying pan.

Ready to hit at any time, I snuck behind them and used all my force to wack someone, and sucefuly got a good hit.

knocking them out they hit the floor. But the other one droped down besides him, I had no idea what to do. So I quickly ran to y/n's room so they couldn't get her.

Somehow she woke up, but didn't know what was going on.

Y-"what's happening?" she asked,

T-"um...there just my friends here. No need to worry"

As if that would help but u need to make sure that she doesn't know it's them.

Colby's pov

Something really hard hit me in the head, Sam's on the floor crying I don't know why. After I slowly open my eyes I feel something trickle down my face and near my mouth. Sam sees my eyes open and stops crying.

C- "what happened?"

S-"you were hit in the head,  I don't know what with though, but your alright"

C- "where's y/n?"

S-"we haven't found her yet but Katrina's going to help you with your nose bleed."

C- "OK,  but hurry we need to find her"

S- "Jake and Corey are making there way around the house."

C- "ok"

Jake's pov

After about,  like 10 minutes we hear something so me and Corey move towards it.

There's a door, it's a little bit open, but we could still see.

J- "let's go"

Cor-"alright"

We open the door to see Tanner and y/n, poor girl she's all tied up.

T-"what are you doing here!" he shouts. Pretty much everyone heard and came running over to us.

J-"how dare you!" I yell. Then I jumped and punched him. He wasn't down yet so it took most of the guys to help knock this guy out. 

as Corey's  helping me knock out tanner Sam comes in to check if it rally was y/n.

S-''ill tell Colby.''

colby's pov

after katrina was finished with my face and i see Sam come in the bathroom out of breath.

S-''they found y/n!''

after he said i jumped of the counter and ran towards everyone, i see Jake and Corey on Tanner and my babygirl in a chiar tied up. shes crying but i think happy tears because she knows im here and were getting her out of here.

Y-''Colby.'' she says sobbing.

C-''shh its going to be ok.''

i got y/n out of the chair and she jumped in my arms. it was weird but I let it happen. ive wanted this for so long.

third person pov

when the gang got y/n out of that house Katrina wouldn't let her go. Sam called the police for Tanner and lets just say, he's gone for good. everyone went home to there apartments and Kat stayed with y/n for a while.

time skip to 2 weeks later 

y/ns pov

 when I was rescued I don't know why but I jumped in his arms, we aren't even dating. and yet i did that how stupid of me to just rush into things. while I was overthinking again someone was calling me, it was Colby.

~on phone~

Y-''Hello.''

C-''Hey y/n I'm just checking to see if your ok.''