21

Y/n's pov

After about an HOUR I heard cars pull up  "That's them." Tanner said. I could just hear the sarcasticness in his voice.

"Don't hurt them, please!"

"Oh muffin, I'm not gonna hurt them, there gonna hurt you."

"What?"

After that I heard footsteps and screams. I don't really know what he meant by that, I just hope nothing bad happeneds.

Tanner's pov

Finally, what I've been waiting for ever since the day I came here.

What y/n doesn't know is that it's not them...it's my guys helping me to take
y/n home.

Y/n's pov

"Oh thank god you guys are, here... Tanner-?"

"Yes pumkin." he said with a grin.

"One don't call me that and two...who are they?"

"Oh, these guys are the people who are going to help us get back home."

"I gave your friends the wrong andress on perpouse..."

"WHAT. YOU LIEING PIECE OF SHIT!"

And with that they started to life my chair and threw me in a van.

"NO. YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME!"

"Oh shut up!"

And with that he slams the door in my face and I hear him yell to one of the guys 'lets go' and I can feel myself breaking down and slowly closing my eyes and falling into a panicked sleep.

Third person pov

As y/n was being taken and driven away to go back to (home town) Kat and the gang were thinking of what to do.

Cor- "So...what now?"

C- "What now? We track down Tanner and find y/n."

S- "Alright, Kat you know a little about Tanner, were do you think he would have gone?"

K- "Me...? Um, ok. Well seen as he still 'loves' y/n he would take her home. I think?"

C- "Alright then, where's home?"

K- "Thats the thing. He might take her back to (home town), or a hotel he booked. So I'm not sure."

M- "Well what about her phone? did he take it from her or does she still have it?"

S- "Well when we went into her apartment I didn't see a phone so that could only mean she has it or Tanner does."

K- "Well I'll check if she does then we can start going."

C- "Alright well now that that's sotred. Please hurry up we need to find y/n."

After about five miniutes of searching for y/n's phone Kat found it and told the guys, then started there journey to find there friend.