7

The ride home was a bit strange. Kat kept asking questions like 'how do you think you went' or 'would you go again'. And to answer that one, I don't know really.

I spaced out, looking at the window i didn't even notice the car stop. "were here" kat said, snapping me out of my trance. We get out of the car and say goodbye, seen as we don't live together.

"thank you so much for today, kat" I said. "you are welcome, anytime" she replied. We hug and go our separate ways. I walk to my apartment and open the door. I see my cozy living room and plop down on the couch.

"im so tired" i said to myself and my enpty apartment. I start to go to my bedroom and change inyo some cozy pjamas.

I satart to make myself a coffee and sit back down on the couch and turn on netflix

I satart to make myself a coffee and sit back down on the couch and turn on netflix. After a lot of scrolling i decided to watch (fav show).

After a couple of episodes i decide its time for this girl to go to bed. I finish my coffee and put it in the sink. My rooms not far from the kitchen so didnt take much to get there.

I get into bed and drift of to sleep pretty quickly seen as today was a big day for me seen as how tiny i am, compared from my other friends.

*morning time*

Its now morning and i am not a morning person "fuck of" I say like the alarm is going to hear me. After a lot of thinking i finally get out of bed.

I walk into the barthroom and look at myself in the mirror. I wash my face and bruch my teeth. And get dressed. I decided to wear.

After im ready i get a call from kat

A/n if you liked this let me know, thx. ♥