5

Y/n pov
He pointed in my direction to get kats attention. She wipped her head around and looked ar me and she mouthed the words "youll be fine". Then she left, i felt my heart rate pick up which i was not comfortable with.

As she left her spot was emty. I ate my pizza with nerves running wild. As i finish my pizza i feel something sit next to me, and i kniw for a fact that its not kat. As he sat down a new wave of emotion and nerves i have felt before but i try to block that part if my life out.

As he sat down in kats spot i turn my head to get a look at who this person is, "hey" he said soon after. His ocean blue eyes meeting my e/c eyes. When i look in his eyes, i saw something i havent seen before in someone.

It was like he was egar to talk to me, like hes been waiting for this moment. Which i didnt really understand. "hey" i said back finishing my coke. He started to scratch the back of his neck indecating hes nervous, which made me nervous.

"how are you" he said, i quickly answered "im good, still on edge" i then chuckled to try and lighten the mood. He chuckled nervously then said "well im glad, i kniw how hard it is meeting new people, and how much stress it leaves on you".

i was taken aback on his answer. "really, cause it seems like you know how to do it. As in like...you know how to put yourself out there." i said with hand gestures trying to distract myself with how open i was being even though im never like this.

ive answered a couple of questions and i answered i still dont really know everyone's names, i just know appearances which i guess is good because when i do learn there name i can put a face to it.

I take a breath to calm my nerves down so i dont stuff this up."im sorry i didnt really catch all your names, seen as i wasnt really paying attention".

As i asked my question a lot of chuckles came about then i got there names which i defeanetly tried listing to, which i didnt do a bad job of this time.

"well im mike"
"kevin"
"reggie"
"jake" "yea i know you, your taras boyfriend" "yea" the boy said with a smile.
"im ariya"
"and im colby"