10

The next few days went by fast. Not gonna lie, I wasn't as scared as I was the first time. I already knew the guys a little bit. Tonight is Friday night and I'm happy I'm going back.

I was getting ready for tonight and I was wearing...

Honestly I was happy with this outfit, I felt confident, for the frist time in a while

Honestly I was happy with this outfit, I felt confident, for the frist time in a while. DING DONG. That was my doorbell signaling that kat was here.

"hey, you look great" she said. "why thank you, shall we get going" "I guess we shall." And with that we walked to Kat's car to go to Sam's.

Kat's pov

As we left y/n's place we walked to my car. I was happy for her it looked like.she was glowing. She was actually happy for once, I don't know why though. Must be that she knows these people.

I feel so bad, what she doesn't known is that there are some more people. I just hope her anxiety doesn't come back. And if something happends I take full blame.

I told sam to invite more people I thought it would be good for her. I just hope she doesn't run out like she tried last time.

She looks so happy I don't want to ruin it for her. I feel like warning her. I hope this goes as planned and she over comes her fear.

Y/n's pov

The car ride was silent. I heard kat sigh, she must be worried. But why, I know these people. Like come on what could go wrong.

"hey you ok" I asked, she looked back at me blankly. It looked like she was thinking about how to answer my question, so I let it go.

We end up at sam's place, like we were supposed to and walk to his door. Kat's hands were in her pocket. She looks nervous, but why?

We open the door then kat's mood suddenly changes when she sees sam, and mine does to, when I see more people then last time. This meant talking to strangers, again.