17

Y/n pov

~on phone~

Y- "hey were are you, I didn't see your car outside. Are you still with Sam?"

K- "yea, I'm still with Sam, we were watching a movie and we fell asleep, why were you worried?"

Y- "yea I was a bit" I said slightly chuckling.

K- "well don't worry I'm fine"

Y- "alright. Well bye"

K- "bye"

~end of phone call~

Thank god Kat was ok. If she was lost or Sam kidnapped her I would freak the fuck out.

Now that I know that Kat's ok, I plop down on my couch and watch (whatever show) seen as its updated and I have a some watching to do.

After about 5 episodes I hear my door opens even though I'm the only one here. As it opens more I think it's Kat because she has my only spare key. 

I paused the tv and get down from my couch and get on the floor. I have absutly no idea who this person is. And the secutry here is pretty big here so I have no idea how they how they got in. 

I hear footsteps coming into the kitchen. I stay as quiet as I posibly can. I some how made my way to my room and hide in my closet and call kat.

~on phone~

y- "Kat, I think someones in my apartment. I dont know who it is cuz you have the only spare key."

K- "It's going to be ok y/n, just stay on the phone. Sam's calling the police, your going to be ok y/n just stay calm"

y- "ok." I say with my anxiety running high.

Then I hear them come close to my room. Then the door opens. I totally forgot that Kat was on the phone and I can slightly hear her saying 'y/n, y/n are you there is everything ok'. Then I hear his voice.

"so y/n, you didnt think I would come back for you" 

I have no idea how he found my apartment or even opend the door. I start to try and get up but I cant because hes got both of my wrtsts in a tight grip.

"what do you want Tanner" I say struggling to get out of his grasps "Hey if you dont struggle itll be easier." "What. do. you. want." 

"well" he chuckles.

 "Isn't it obious" 

"no" 

"well let me show you"

He says and pulls me up so I'm now standing. 'were are the police'' I say in my head.

He loosens a little on my wrists and starts to lean in. Honestly I was gonna gag if he put his lips on mine.

But I leaned in and he was a bit shocked. Then when he was a little star struck I kneed him in the balls. Making him fall back and put his hand down there.

As if that was going to fix or protect it. What an idiot.

"I know you y/n. I know what your like-"

"you know nothing about me, but I do know that your an asshole"

And that was it after I felt a stinging  feeling on my face then I blacked out.