9

After some more chit chat, we finally arrive at spa nails. "so watcha gonna get" kat says. "um...I don't know yet but I might have an idea when we walk in"

"ok. I know what I'm gonna get". "oh really"? I question. "yes...SO LETS GO". This is the most exitment  I've ever seen for nails. We hop out of the car and ask if anyone if free to do our nails.

"yes someone is free, but its only one person so you'll have to wait" the lady at the front desk said, "ok, I'm fine with that" and with that kat was up first, seen as I had no idea what I wanted.

So I looked at pintrest for an idea. And thankfully I found one. Kat was done with her nails and it was my turn. I turned my phone so the lady could see the photo I found of what I wanted.

"will do" the lady said then started my nails. After about an HOUR of sitting in a chair, our nails were finally done.

I got...

And kat got

And kat got...

After our nails were done we went out to eat at taco bell

After our nails were done we went out to eat at taco bell. Once we ordered we sat down at a two person table and kat said what was on her mind.

"so" she wiggled her eyebrows and looked at me. "what"? I questioned. " sam wants you to be at our next pizza night" I'm suprised, I went to a place and they want me back. Never in my life did I think this would be happening.

"really? Cool, tell him i'll be there" I say. Her face lits up instantly. "REALLY"!!!! "sure, it was fun meeting new people". "great, i'll tell him you said yes" "yay, cant wait. When is it" "its always on a Friday" "ok great, that's plenty of time to get myself prepared". she was so happy I said yes and I was to.