16

Y/n's pov

Alright I think im ready, im wearing...

(just without the glasses and jacket)

I go outside and see Colby outside waiting for me. "Sorry... hope I wasn't long." I ask.

"Nah, you're fine."

"alright, where we going" I ask.

"just to a coffee shop, nothing big." great I don't do to well in big crouds... as you would already know.

Honestly... I dont know what to say. I've been on coffee breaks and stuff but not with someone I bearly new.

"so..." he tries to start a convosation. "so" I say slightly mimicking him." I smile from the awkwardness.

"What are you smiling at?" he questions.

"Just the awkwardness"

He chuckles a little and smiles. "I've never seen you smile before" I say.

"really... well I have" After I hear that I gasp.

"are you stalking me?" I say jokingly.

He chuckles again "no just is that friday night, the first night we saw you. You wear laughing and you smiled. You looked happy."

When he said that I couldnt help but smile and feel me cheeks go red a bit, but luckily he doesn't notice.

"awwww. that was so cheeeeezzzzy." I say sarcasticly.

He chuckles...again. whats with him and chuckling?

"Well were here" he says gesturing to the coffee shop. We get out and stand in line. "Hey what do you want" he asked

"um i'll have (what ever drink)".

"Alright ill get it for you"

"oh ok"

As I was just about to go to my pocket for money to give him he puts his hand up and says. "No its ok...ive got this."

"are you sure?"

"yes...im sure."

"ok. I'll go get a table" I say pointing out of the line with my thumb.

"alright see you there. Dont go to far" he says with a slight smile.

"dont worry I wont." I say with a chuckle.

After a couple minutes he comes back with our drinks. He sets them down on the table.

"careful its hot." he says sarcasticly. I smile and he see it and says.

"you have a sweet smile"

And of course it grows a bit. "Well thank you." I say while blowing on my drink to cool it down a bit.

"so do you like LA?" he asks.

"Its ok. Its better then where im from."

"where are you from, I dont think Katrina told us?"

"well im from (home town) I grew up there since i was 18. And now that im 19 I moved here." I answer.

"cool, ive been here since I was 18."

"really? You just left at 18?"

"yea, I had to use my college fund since I never really wanted to go."

•••
After a while of us just talking about random stuff we finished our drinks and went to Colby's car.

"that was fun." I said

"Yes it was, we should do it again sometime."

"Yes we should."

He drives to my apartment and I thank him for today. As im walking to my apartment I dont see Kat's car. 'Must still be out' I say in my head.