12

Y/n's pov

As I got my pizza I sat back down next to kian. It was weird, I didn't feel as scared as I usually am. It was nice feeling calm for the first time in a while. "hey, are you ok" I had no idea that I was just staring at the floor, until I heard his voice.

"oh, yea I'm fine" I replied "just staring" "at what" he questioned. "I dont even know". And then I felt something vibrate in my pocket. I realised it was my phone with a private number on it.

I wasnt to sure about it, I thought maybe I should answer it, I mean it could be important. "I should probably take this" I said to kian, "ok well see you next friday" he asked. "yea...next friday". I said with a slight smile on my face.

I walked into one of the rooms in Sam's apartment. It had lots of colours on the walls, and a chucky doll which looked kinda creepy. I sat down on the couch about to answer it before it went to voicemail.

I slide the bar across and say a little "hello". First there was nothing. No sound at all. Then after that a voice spoke. A voice I didnt want to hear every again.

"y/n.. Ive got you" I froze. It was him, Tanner. My ex. We havent spoken in a while and I wanted to keep it like that. "what do you want" I wasn't scared at first. Until he said 'ive got you'.

I didnt really know what that meant like, is he in LA. I was so confused. "I want you back y/n, I miss you. Im really so-" "no your not" I yelled through the phone, but not loud that the others coud hear. But the music was so loud I should be fine.

"I honestly am" "well I dont believe you" "YES I AM. NOW IF YOU DONT FUCKING LISTEN TO ME I WILL COME FIND YOU AND DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN. I SWEAR TO GOD Y/N." he yell through the phone.

Now I'm scared, I can't beleve he would say that-well actually, now that I think of it. I can.