6

Y/n pov
The boy next to me said.I was so surprised, I've heard about this boy in some of Sam's stories but never I've seen him before. "yea I've heard about you before, sam talks about you" "well, what have you heard, I hope its not bad" he chuckled nervously waiting for the answer.

"only things like lonly, emo, sad, blue hair but you have red hair so i dont know" when I finished I shrugged my shoulders and chuckled.

The boy then put his head in his hands, which mad me feel bad which spiked my anxiety back again. Then he says "well I guess you've heard everything". He said.

I was pretty confused about his answer. I know for a fact that I don't know everything about this guy, we just met. But thats what everyone might think if you look at him.

I for sure see a nice gentleman, but of course I could be wrong, I just dont know it. Anyway time flew by and it was already 10:30 pm whuch I guess means 'go home' I dont know.

As me and kat said our goodbyes, which was very awkward for me. Everyone was hugging and I dont think I'm up to that stage yet with all these new people.

I slowly wave and started to walk down the hallway with kat to her car to take us home. "so" she said "so" I mimicked. "I think you did good", "really?, thank you" I said back.

"I saw you and colby were talking, what about?" she asked "well, he asked me how I was, then he said that he knows what I'm going through" I said, a small little smike tugged on her lips.

social anxiety ~colby Brock Fan Fic~जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें