11

Kat's pov

As I looked behind me I saw y/n, just frozen. I feel so bad, but once she gets to know their names she'll be fine. "come on" I said softly while leading her to the couch...again.

"so..." I said, slightly trailing of. "Every one introduce yourselves". The new comers say their names and I can see y/n slightly nod her head to every name, like it registered to her.

"franny"
"jc and this is ma boy kian. Hi"
"cassie"
"and I'm elton"

Great! Every thing is going as planned. For now...

Y/n's pov

So many new names and faces. But at least I listened this time. So everyone who was here last time is here and some new faces. Which included,

Kat
Sam
Colby
Kevin
Mike
Devin
Corey
Reggie
Ariya
Jake
And tara

But I already knew three people out of that list, and a little of jake and colby. But now theres,

Cassie
Jc
Kian
Franny
And elton

Which I know sounds stupid because its not a lot of people. But I still got a little scared. I said hello back to all the new people and once again kat leaves me for sam, but before she did, it looked like she winked at someone.

And that someone sat next to me.
I already had an idea of who it was, but I was wrong. "hello" kian says, "hi" I say back nervously. "are you ok, it looks like your sweating" "really...sorry" "why are you saying sorry?" "I actually dont know"

After that me and kian had a really nice conversation, and I was so proud of myself for letting someone in for a little bit. As we were talking I saw that same figure looking at me, from the corner of my eye.

I tried to look but I didnt. I kept looking at Kian and kept talking to him. Not soon after the pizza came. I quickly rush over to get the good slices before they were gone.