4

Y/n pov
As im answering questions i see something in the very corner of my eye. I cant quite tell who or what it is but its there and i think its looking at me. Which me scared.

I quickly glance across to see who it is. And i dont because i dont know his name. As i was thinking i thought it was my time to ask a question so i try and gather up all the courage i had left in me.

Then sam asked me a question "hey y/n do you want any pizza, i think theres like pepperoni" as he asked i turned my head. As i did i can see who the figure is clear as day. He had red-ish hair in the front then his natural brown hair.

Then the strange guy truned his head the other direction as if he wasnt looking. But if he was why would he look at me. He must have been looking at tara, but that explanes nothing she has a boyfriend and he knows that.

After all that thinking i finally answer Sam's question, "sure" i said as i made my way over to the pizza while everyone went to there every day conversations.

As i grabb my pizza i feel a pair of eyes staring right at me, now my anxiety is thoughthe roof, not exaggerating at all.

I turn around and make my way to were i was sitting. As i plop down, cearfully not to drop my pizza like the clumsy clutz i am. I was just about to eat my pizza when i feel kat get up, causing my eyes to wonder up and see her go more to sam to cuddle with him.

As she leaves i put my pizza down and make a pouty face at her so she woukd come back, the olny one who did notice was sam.

He pointed in my direction to get kats attention. She wipped her head around and looked ar me and she mouthed the words "youll be fine". Then she left, i felt my heart rate pick up which i was not comfortable with.